Small dick husband

You bring up an interesting point. I remember my mom asking me when I told her Steve and I were serious, "Are you two compatible in bed?" I laughed as my mom was really asking me if steve satisfied me. She did say, "it can be an issue".

I assured her Steve and I were compatible.

This comes from my mom who actually stressed for us to wait until marriage before having sex. I guess she knew I was a lost cause, so made the best of it and tried to be helpful.
I just had a thought that's waaay out there:

What if the "wait until have sex until marriage" talk was started by someone with a little dick?

I told y'all it was out there. 😊😷

This is my boyfriend's little thing, so I'm looking for the BBC
View attachment 3980037View attachment 3980038
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
Did you know he was that "big" before you started the relationship?
How long does he last when he's hard?

I've been with guys who cum fast that are big and small. If I had to guess, it happens more with the smaller guys. I gave a lot of bjs in college. One thing about doing bjs around the 2nd date is you can factor that in your relationship decision.

There was one guy in college that I did like, but did not get to the bj right away. When I did, I was kinda disappointed he was barely 4 inches hard. Now, when he started to cum in 30 seconds, I was further disappointed. It also did not help he came a lot, like swallowing twice while he's cumming.

I gave him another chance and decided to have sex with him. I get some foreplay going and I felt him cum on my stomach. He did not even last long enough to get my underwear off. That was enough to list him as a "reluctant maybe" on the guys I like list.

A small dick does not necessarily mean that a man can not satisfy sexually... unless said man also lacks sexual skills and imagination. I was with a small dick man some time back, and he was one of the best lovers ever. Killer skills. Talented tongue. Dominant and verbal, and caring way more about my orgasm than his own. Sorry that your husband is none of the above.

Back