SLS/B2W-other sites

B2W isn't really an official swing lifestyle website even though there are many lifestyle people on here! Sls.com, SDC, swingtown, adultfriendfinder.com, doubleslit.com are all actual swinger sites.

90% percent of all my lifestyle fun came through AFF. Then Craigslist used to be second until it God shut down now I use doubleslit.com which is set up just the same but the bisexual demand has dramatically increased to the point to where they really need their own category. Its starting to get to the point where everyone just needs their own spaces.

In 3rd place was sls.com for me then B2W.

The number one thing that draws people is what you say in your profile after you attack them. Nine out of ten people would always say "you sound like the perfect guy that we are looking for"! The reason why it's not all media is because this is the age of catfishing and people have shown up to meet and the person was not the same person from the media.

You can be successful on any site as long as you put together a good profile with more than just dick pics!

As a swinger, I have been on SLS for years with a lot of success overall. As they say, your mileage may vary due to location and what you are seeking, just as the opposite holds true for those who are viewing your profile. SLS seems to attract a more mature crowd of couples (swingers). My experiences as a single male on SLS in California (SD, OC, LA, and the IE) and in Texas around the San Antonio area were great. Denver was kind of hit and miss, but Colorado Springs was decent. Since I have been in N. Carolina, SLS has been just okay. Fayetteville wasn't too bad, but Raleigh has been less than what I would have expected. The difference is that B2W is marketed towards those who are into the BBC thing, whereas in the cases of SLS and other sites, you never know until you read the profile or message the person.

B2W isn't really an official swing lifestyle website even though there are many lifestyle people on here! Sls.com, SDC, swingtown, adultfriendfinder.com, doubleslit.com are all actual swinger sites.

90% percent of all my lifestyle fun came through AFF. Then Craigslist used to be second until it God shut down now I use doubleslit.com which is set up just the same but the bisexual demand has dramatically increased to the point to where they really need their own category. Its starting to get to the point where everyone just needs their own spaces.

In 3rd place was sls.com for me then B2W.

The number one thing that draws people is what you say in your profile after you attack them. Nine out of ten people would always say "you sound like the perfect guy that we are looking for"! The reason why it's not all media is because this is the age of catfishing and people have shown up to meet and the person was not the same person from the media.

You can be successful on any site as long as you put together a good profile with more than just dick pics!
I got on DL, but seems to be a bunch of pillow princesses on there lol.

To us it seemed SLS, AFF and Swingtown were mostly loaded with people from different states that said “It’s a shame we live so far apart” and then wanted to swap pictures. Doublelist is heavy with bi/gay single men (probably hiding it from s/o) but we have found two really awesome guys on there(one of them is also on this site).

I got on DL, but seems to be a bunch of pillow princesses on there lol.
Yes there is alot of suspect stuff on there and Craigslist was starting to get that way more and more before they shut it down.

The problem is "bi couples for men" should be it's own category but it's not. You have bi or DL couples looking for guys who are bi and the straight guys are irritated having to fish through bi posts that obviously don't intrest them which is why that site is mediocre at best. It's like picking through a vegetable bin at the store trying to find the right one that isn't bruised or rotten.

Everyone should have their own category: straight, bi, and gay!

Great analogy. We are very “go with flow” type. We never considered same sex interaction but when it was brought up during a hook up we went with it and it was kinda fun. It’s not something we seek so we’ll guess bi situational is a good term. We are just really comfortable with each other and we like kinky fun sex.

Here are a few reddit links that may help out. I haven't tried any of them but they have been up for quite awhile so have good visibility.

We've been on SLS for 16 years and have met some great people; couples, single males, white, hispanic and of course bbc. The good thing about being from South TX is having big cities with plenty of listed bbc. Successful hookups in Corpus Christi, and San Antonio and Houston so I would definitely recommend SLS.

Back