slowly being cut off

fdee

Male
We are in our 50s. My wife likes to jerk off with a vibe sometimes thinking of bbc, though I doubt she would go for a real life encounter. Slowly I am being cut off, though. I have not received any bj for some years and am allowed penetration only only every couple of months. When this happens, I am not allowed to cum inside and she usually pulls me out. She may finish herself off with a vibe or just tell me to jerk myself off.

Usually though, I am not allowed penetration. Maybe once a week she just slaps my modest prick half stiff and jerks it very quickly. If i do not squirt quickly she loses interest and tells me to finish off, sometimes she will slap my balls while i obey.

I am wondering whether I should suggest to her that i should be cut off completey, as this seems to be where she is going anyway. Maybe I could also suggest some alternatives, like a more formal milking off routine for me, mabe introducing a cage. She sometimes liked to put a spiked harness on my penis and perhaps I could suggest this as well. I would be interested in hearing any comments from any ladies and gentlemen familiar with this kind of dynamic.

It sounds like your wife has BDSM tendencies. Does her rough treatment of your dick and balls turn you on?
Yes it does. She has sometimes used a hairbrush on my ass, but is shy about the noise . I would certainly like to push a bit further, but dont want to be annoying, as i sense this would be counterproductive

Yes it does. She has sometimes used a hairbrush on my ass, but is shy about the noise . I would certainly like to push a bit further, but dont want to be annoying, as i sense this would be counterproductive
I encourage you to slowly "push the envelope" and see how she reacts. People often develop a taste for activities involving pain, whether giving or receiving it, and it can enhance a couple's sex life.

We are in our 50s. My wife likes to jerk off with a vibe sometimes thinking of bbc, though I doubt she would go for a real life encounter. Slowly I am being cut off, though. I have not received any bj for some years and am allowed penetration only only every couple of months. When this happens, I am not allowed to cum inside and she usually pulls me out. She may finish herself off with a vibe or just tell me to jerk myself off.

Usually though, I am not allowed penetration. Maybe once a week she just slaps my modest prick half stiff and jerks it very quickly. If i do not squirt quickly she loses interest and tells me to finish off, sometimes she will slap my balls while i obey.

I am wondering whether I should suggest to her that i should be cut off completey, as this seems to be where she is going anyway. Maybe I could also suggest some alternatives, like a more formal milking off routine for me, mabe introducing a cage. She sometimes liked to put a spiked harness on my penis and perhaps I could suggest this as well. I would be interested in hearing any comments from any ladies and gentlemen familiar with this kind of dynamic.
Denial/deprivation can be a very big turn on for many of us. Who knows why, but it is.

Denial/deprivation can be a very big turn on for many of us. Who knows why, but it is.
I was recently allowed an attempt at piv. My cock only became semi hard and although I managed penetration, my wife soon became bored by my half stiff penis. She pulled it out and made me jerk myself off while she hit my ball sack. i became limp but still managed to spurt my load out. i am going to be denied for a while after that, i believe. Probably deserved.

My wife slowly cut me off over a couple of years. First, she stopped giving me blow jobs, than sex became very infrequent... the process developed from there. She had already cuckolded me and never stopped sucking her lovers big cocks. Along the way I introduced chastity into our marriage. I was turned on by the reality that I was being "put in chastity" anyway. As you suggested you might as well put your dick in a cage and accept it. Now when I do "have sex" she fondles my little balls while I jerk off. When she is ready for me to cum...about 1 into it...she slaps my balls. Other than that I services her orally. So in a nutshell we have a healthy modern white marriage and it sounds like that is what you developing. Good for you!

Attachments

• DSCN0026 (2) - Copy.JPG
    DSCN0026 (2) - Copy.JPG
    919.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. Very interesting. You sound to be further down a stricter pathway than us, but maybe we will get there too. Do you mind me asking whether your wife enjoys restricting you like that and if you are happy with your situation? Also, how often are you allowed to jerk off and does your wife impose any specific ritual? Good luck anyway.

I cannot say she enjoys restricting me as much as she is content not having intercourse with me. Does that make sense? As for me, yes I am happy with the situation. I enjoy being a cuckold. I miss it sometimes but I accept that it is all part of our/my cuckold journey. How about you? Are you happy with your situation?

thanks again for sharing. as i am unlikely to be cuckolded irl, i have to try to get something out of the mental fantasy side and maybe obtain something from real discipline. not so much a journey as a drift.

Back