Not Allowed to Jack Off While Wife Fucks Black

GracieG

Couple
My wife has a hard and firm rule: I am not allowed to jack off, even though I might get so in need of it while she fucks her black boyfriends. Her theory is that if I get so hot that I need to jack off but cannot, then I will be much more submissive to black cocks myself. Well, it certainly worked. I have gotten so in need that I submit to absolutely anything that a black guy wants, no matter what it is. If that is the only way I am allowed to cum, then bring it on! I do freely admit, it is extremely addictive.

If you don't know, my wife and her black boyfriends have fully feminized me and turned me into a full blown sissy. They don't see me as a man, but rather as a girl who happens to have a dick. I live life 24/7 as a girl. As I have always been petite and effeminate, it fits me very well.

My wife has a hard and firm rule: I am not allowed to jack off, even though I might get so in need of it while she fucks her black boyfriends. Her theory is that if I get so hot that I need to jack off but cannot, then I will be much more submissive to black cocks myself. Well, it certainly worked. I have gotten so in need that I submit to absolutely anything that a black guy wants, no matter what it is. If that is the only way I am allowed to cum, then bring it on! I do freely admit, it is extremely addictive.

If you don't know, my wife and her black boyfriends have fully feminized me and turned me into a full blown sissy. They don't see me as a man, but rather as a girl who happens to have a dick. I live life 24/7 as a girl. As I have always been petite and effeminate, it fits me very well.
Stop lying dude....
Y'all outta control with the fantasies

I barely have to touch myself whilst the wife is out with her lover before I cum.

I think if she imposed the no playing with myself on me,I would come without touching myself,such is how turned on I am thinking of what she is up to.

Stop lying dude....
Y'all outta control with the fantasies
Perhaps his whole post is a fantasy for some males that is all they have and posting them is as close as they can get to a sexual experience. There seems to be a lot of tall tales here on the site but it is always good to see people call them out as there are some quality posts and discussions on the topics.

Back