Sloppy Seconds?

My hubby loves fucking me after another guy has fucked me and cum in me. To be honest though after I’ve been stretched, orgasmed myself and wet from a guys cum I genuinely don’t feel hubby in me much. Neither of us gets sexual fulfilment from sloppy seconds fucking but it’s still a hot experience!

Last edited:
My hubby loves fucking me after another guy has fucked me and cum in me. To be honest though after I’ve been stretched, orgasmed myself and wet from a guys cum I genuinely don’t feel hubby in me much. Neither of us gets sexual fulfilment from sloppy seconds fucking but it’s still a hot experience!

Do you tell him before or during?

wow ! would like to calculate how much semen volume it represents ... :cold:
based on 10mm for each ejaculation I did (crazy I know) calculate it around 7 weeks ago at 12 gallon excluding mine just under 12 gallon .......why I did it I don't know just at home one night when she was out and she texted me and said "jesus this bloke cant have cum for 12 months by what hes just fired up me, must be half a pint the way its running from me wish you could see "

Their is an instinctual desire, not sure of the clinical term, but it's along the lines of "sperm competition." Our anatomy is designed to promote the fittest sperm reach the egg. The head of a male penis is designed to work as a suction device and pull out competing sperm prior to the next male depositing his load.

If you'e not cuck, like me, it makes for some AMAZING sex after she is done with a different partner.

Back