Sloppy Seconds?

Their is an instinctual desire, not sure of the clinical term, but it's along the lines of "sperm competition." Our anatomy is designed to promote the fittest sperm reach the egg. The head of a male penis is designed to work as a suction device and pull out competing sperm prior to the next male depositing his load.

If you'e not cuck, like me, it makes for some AMAZING sex after she is done with a different partner.
Their is an instinctual desire, not sure of the clinical term, but it's along the lines of "sperm competition." Our anatomy is designed to promote the fittest sperm reach the egg. The head of a male penis is designed to work as a suction device and pull out competing sperm prior to the next male depositing his load.

If you'e not cuck, like me, it makes for some AMAZING sex after she is done with a different partner.
you may be right I try my best but after she stretched out I cant feel a lot of suction its pure silk lol

My hubby loves fucking me after another guy has fucked me and cum in me. To be honest though after I’ve been stretched, orgasmed myself and wet from a guys cum I genuinely don’t feel hubby in me much. Neither of us gets sexual fulfilment from sloppy seconds fucking but it’s still a hot experience!
Cannot wait for the experience

such replies seriously. I climbed up on my wife once after her emptied into her, felt like a giant pile of goo. (good for him btw). just rolled her over back to him, what the hell was I supposed to feel with that?

My husband if he is present when the black guy fucks me and cum inside my pussy will immediately fuck me sloppy second once the BBC finished cumming in me and sometimes when I go to meet my black lover he always ask me not to wash the black guy cum from my pussy and to come back home with a full pussy of cum and he fucks me immediately.This is his fantasy and he loves it so much although to be honest I don't feel his cock inside but I let him fuck me to please him only

My husband loves licking and fucking me after another guy has fucked me and cum in me. He knows I’ve been with another guy before he clean up me! He says he likes me when I am gaped and with a lot of sperm. He almost nothing feels. :happy:
DSC00596.jpg

When we were active in swinging, he would often get sloppy seconds. When I started playing alone, he did get a few without knowing, although he may have suspected. However, he no longer has penetrative sex with me anymore.

Literally I could guarantee that every man who hasn't felt what it feels like of "fresh" sloppy seconds would change all of his view points on things like how such an extreme turn off it must seem.

It feels the best. Its like night and day, like fucking a dry pussy compared to a very wet pussy. Its like it makes her pussy feel silky smooooooth.

I'm 100% straight and that's the only thing I do that could typically be classed as bi-sexual, which I'm not.

You ain't lived until you've felt "fresh" sloppy seconds.

Back