skin contrast

The sight of my wife's nude white body lying next to the nude black body of a black stud and the two of them making love/mating in our martial bed always excited me to no end. And watching them make a baby was even hotter.

Attachments

• My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 56
The contrast of the pigmentation of the skin (but here we can list the eyes and hair) can enhance the excitement in truly amazing proportions,
which is able to cause a strong orgasm in a significant way based on the phenomenon of psychosomatics! G-spot, cervix, clitoris will be much more sensitive, the amount of sperm will increase and its consistency will be thicker ( creampie pictures show this clearly ). How IR sex is associated with some kind of taboo (obviously in every sociocultural space, what constitutes a taboo varies) can lead to an addictive superorgasm!!

It may seem strange, but skin contrast that causes sexual arousal is not uncommon in the European population!!

The peoples of southern Europe, North Africa, the Caucasus Mountains, and Central Asia are part of the europid phenotype (formerly called the Great Race), but here the pigmentation is darker than that of the peoples in the rest of the "old continent."

The ancestors of the peoples living in these geographical regions were the Neolithic farmers formed in the Middle East today, who mingled to some extent with the Western hunter-gatherers.Characteristic phenotypes: Mediterranid, dinarid,armenid, litorid, and mixtures thereof.

The lighter pigmentation are descendants of northern Eurasian and eastern hunter-gatherers (Yamnaya culture= indoeuropean language family), but to some extent they were also mixed with western hunter-gatherers and early farmers, but they were characterized by lighter pigmented phenotypes: East baltid, west baltid, nordic , alpinid.and mixtures thereof.

There have been lovers of IR sex since the Stone Age, it will be as long as humanity exists! :)

Even after all the years I've been involved, the color contrast is "still" very exciting to me.. especially watching his Black cock entering me.. It just never gets old..
You’re spot on , it’s fantastic to watch that big black cock penetrating my milky white sun shy wife ramming it in and out till that pulsation occurs

Back