Skin color contrasts

When Mrs J was fucking Thompson ,a local cab driver, the skin contrast was fantastic, as he was from Ghana and VERY dark Ebony skin. Most of her other lovers have been from the West Indies and are more dark brown. Because of my background, Jewish, Gypsy, Spanish, during the Summer my skin is nearly as dark as A's or Steve's..
The photo isn't Mrs J and Thompson but does show the contrast.
1588146708498.png

I get severely turned on by watching my wife work my dick. The skin color contrast is mind-blowing. She's very dark. Her skin tone is dark enough to be African--equatorial African. I'm pasty as a white boy can be. So, there's my pink dick getting hard in her mouth. Her nearly-black lips form a ring on me while her dark brown face slides back and forth along my cock. Or her ass cheeks spread while my cock obviously slides into and out of her pussy--the contrast makes it unmistakable.

Anyone else find the skin color contrast to add to the sex?
I Love the contrast, I love fucking and eating black women. I Love watching my wife fuck other guys. A large cock makes that better, and a large black cock with the contrast of the big dick sliding into her white pussy is the best.
Orgies with multiple skin colors all twisting and fucking and sucking are extremely hot.

3-png.2090505
My kind of white woman :blackgrimace:

I think it is one of the hottest parts of Sarah having a black lover, her pale akin against his black skin. The first time I watched Sarah give him a blow job. I shot my load. I had wanted to last longer, but I couldn't.

I think it is one of the hottest parts of Sarah having a black lover, her pale akin against his black skin. The first time I watched Sarah give him a blow job. I shot my load. I had wanted to last longer, but I couldn't.

Back