Why is the Black and White Contrast so good???

Why is the black and white contrast so good??

I love it when I see a white woman's face next to my black cock! But not just sexually, even holding hands or cuddling with a white woman and then looking at the mirror and seeing that contrast in colour gets me so excited!! When I place my hand on a white woman's bubble butt while I fuck her from behind...it's so hot. I love seeing the colors...her white body...my black body ...and the red print of my hand on her ass...

I guess because I'm so pale I've always thought that the contrast is exciting.
And it's really beautiful, that's why there are so many white people on the forum who like to see white women with blacks, the interracial, the contrast, the difference in color is beautiful, sexy, wonderful, it's these differences that make our world beautiful, magnificent and perfect !

Please login or become a member to view

the extreme example of a tall, dark, muscular Black Alpha Male with a nice deep voice, making love to a short, feminine, milky skinned white woman demonstrates the most extreme example of human sexual contrast...
You put it so well. I love all the contrasts. Tall man Vs petite girl. Muscular male physique Vs weak soft feminine body. Assertive demanding man Vs submissive compliant female (during lovemaking at least). The color contrast adds to all that.

You put it so well. I love all the contrasts. Tall man Vs petite girl. Muscular male physique Vs weak soft feminine body. Assertive demanding man Vs submissive compliant female (during lovemaking at least). The color contrast adds to all that.
Not "just" during lovemaking! We've come to far the other direction imho. Everything about nature tell us, men are dominant and in control. A woman has a "space" that needs to be filled, and her job is to entice and seduce the best man she can to fill that space and impregnate her - and of course, that it always a BLACK man.

Not "just" during lovemaking! We've come to far the other direction imho. Everything about nature tell us, men are dominant and in control. A woman has a "space" that needs to be filled, and her job is to entice and seduce the best man she can to fill that space and impregnate her - and of course, that it always a BLACK man.
We like all sorts of things we build up around it, but as you say nature, well it all comes down to getting the black seed.

Why is the black and white contrast so good??

I love it when I see a white woman's face next to my black cock! But not just sexually, even holding hands or cuddling with a white woman and then looking at the mirror and seeing that contrast in colour gets me so excited!! When I place my hand on a white woman's bubble butt while I fuck her from behind...it's so hot. I love seeing the colors...her white body...my black body ...and the red print of my hand on her ass...
It's that divine synchronicity.

A few examples that illustrate my point. Pale blue eyes vs dark brown, jet-black skin pressed against creamy white...the higher the contrast the better. Seeing a VERY big bare black cock driven up to the hilt inside a white woman consumed with lust for that black cock is like no other experience for a white husband sharing his beautiful white wife. The sight of that contrast coupled with the taboo factor is all part of it.View attachment 6154154View attachment 6154158View attachment 6154162View attachment 6154179View attachment 6154185View attachment 6154190View attachment 6154199View attachment 6154200
Black is literally my favourite colour it literally feeds my burning desire

A few examples that illustrate my point. Pale blue eyes vs dark brown, jet-black skin pressed against creamy white...the higher the contrast the better. Seeing a VERY big bare black cock driven up to the hilt inside a white woman consumed with lust for that black cock is like no other experience for a white husband sharing his beautiful white wife. The sight of that contrast coupled with the taboo factor is all part of it.View attachment 6154154View attachment 6154158View attachment 6154162View attachment 6154179View attachment 6154185View attachment 6154190View attachment 6154199View attachment 6154200
The color contrast is exceedingly sexy between BBC and a MWC. The carnal intensity, power, and prowess of BBC sublimely mixes with the soft, seductive, submissiveness, and sexy white skin; just facts.......mmmmmmmmmmm.

Back