Why is the Black and White Contrast so good???

Why is the black and white contrast so good??

I love it when I see a white woman's face next to my black cock! But not just sexually, even holding hands or cuddling with a white woman and then looking at the mirror and seeing that contrast in colour gets me so excited!! When I place my hand on a white woman's bubble butt while I fuck her from behind...it's so hot. I love seeing the colors...her white body...my black body ...and the red print of my hand on her ass...

I'll tell you why - it's simple. Can you see in the dark? By nature, the human eye/brain USES contrast to even be able to see. When you look around a room, it's CONTRAST that allows your mind and brain to lock onto objects. That's why. So, the extreme example of a tall, dark, muscular Black Alpha Male with a nice deep voice, making love to a short, feminine, milky skinned white woman demonstrates the most extreme example of human sexual contrast...

I love it when I see a white woman's face next to my black cock! But not just sexually, even holding hands or cuddling with a white woman and then looking at the mirror and seeing that contrast in colour gets me so excited!! When I place my hand on a white woman's bubble butt while I fuck her from behind...it's so hot. I love seeing the colors...her white body...my black body ...and the red print of my hand on her ass...
It's just because you want to see it that way.

The racial undertones are so deeply entrenched in the collective psyche of American society that most people, regardless of race or social background, aren't aware of this.

As we all know, historically, interracial sexual encounters were taboo and illegal in some countries (esp. in the US) but over time they have – thankfully – become 'normalized' and socially accepted.

However, instead of seeing this evolution as a welcome and long-awaited change, some people brandish it as a catalyst (or as an excuse) to spread such bullshit as BNWO.

This as symptomatic of a fractured and diseased society.

Last edited:

The racial undertones are so deeply entrenched in the collective psyche of American society that most people, regardless of race or social background, aren't aware of this.

As we all know, historically, interracial sexual encounters were taboo and illegal in some countries (esp. the US) but over time they have — thankfully — become 'normalized' and socially accepted.

However, instead of seeing this evolution as a welcome and long-awaited change, some people brandish it as a catalyst (or as an excuse) to spread such bullshit as BNWO.

NOPE. That's not it AT ALL. It's about the biological element of contrast - see my post above. It isn't about racism... at all. smh. Not evertyhing is about racism dude!

Where'd you get that from? I never made any comments about skin color, lady.

But apparently people like you — white and black — don't like their status quo to be upset or their 'truth' challenged...

Call me whatever you want, if it makes you feel important.
Yes you did and you said

As we all know, historically, interracial sexual encounters were taboo and illegal in some countries (esp. in the US) but over time they have – thankfully – become 'normalized' and socially accepted.

This made it all about race and you tried to tell others what they are thinking when deep down you’re the one making it about race. It’s always unverified members like you that do this

The contrast turns on both parties the light skinned black women is dope too

I think alot of the contrast people see is really the societal views and historical issues related to interracial sex.
Maybe for some. But speaking for myself colors and skin tone contrast definitely increases my excitement. A thick pale true red head with the drapes matching below when I tap my chocolate cock on her red haired cunt before I slide it in. That contrast is a true turn on. To this day I can still remember the contrast in colors of the first white girl that I ever had in my youth. The contrast of my black cock spreading her tight little blonde fuzzy twat open still turns me on today. The same goes for the dark chocolate girl I dated in high school. Her skin contrast to my milk chocolate color turned me on as we got intimate. So color contrast definitely can mean something or at least to me. Not to mention the couple latina caramel colored ladies I've been with :love:.

I think alot of the contrast people see is really the societal views and historical issues related to interracial sex.

That's part of it, for sure. Especially for certain generations in both black and white cultures. I love ALL the contrasts of interracial relationships, including the racial contrasts. It's ALL sexy.

Varför är kontrasten i svart och vitt så bra??

Jag älskar när jag ser en vit kvinnas ansikte bredvid min svarta kuk! Men inte bara sexuellt, ens att hålla hand eller gosa med en vit kvinna och sedan titta i spegeln och se kontrasten i färg gör mig så upphetsad!! När jag lägger min hand på en vit kvinnas bubbelrumpa medan jag knullar henne bakifrån...det är så varmt. Jag älskar att se färgerna ... hennes vita kropp ... min svarta kropp ... och det röda trycket av min hand på hennes rumpa ...
Jag håller med det är läckert. Bra mycket läckrare än en blek vit mans hand eller kuk på en sexig vit kvinna. Jag är glad att du knullar vita kvinnor. Det är bra😍

I'll tell you why - it's simple. Can you see in the dark? By nature, the human eye/brain USES contrast to even be able to see. When you look around a room, it's CONTRAST that allows your mind and brain to lock onto objects. That's why. So, the extreme example of a tall, dark, muscular Black Alpha Male with a nice deep voice, making love to a short, feminine, milky skinned white woman demonstrates the most extreme example of human sexual contrast...
This is the perfect answer.

Back