Size Reduction

I know this has been talked about before, but i'm looking to see id theres any more info on it.

If a guy decided he wanted to reduce his fella down there without the use of hormones, what would you advise?

Don't do it. Have you ever imagined yourself without it?

I know this has been talked about before, but i'm looking to see id theres any more info on it.

If a guy decided he wanted to reduce his fella down there without the use of hormones, what would you advise?
Extended time in chastity will do it. I have seen it with my hubby and other cuckold we know. In my hubby's case, extended periods (sometimes months) led to noticeable shrinkage. After a few days out of the cage and a few hardons he got back to near his normal size. However, whether due to the lifestyle or years of being in a cage for weeks or months at a time, he is now pretty much impotent. No erections and constriction in the cage have definitely caused shrinkage. It is also possible that there is atrophy due to no use but not 100% sure about that.

Extended time in chastity will do it. I have seen it with my hubby and other cuckold we know. In my hubby's case, extended periods (sometimes months) led to noticeable shrinkage. After a few days out of the cage and a few hardons he got back to near his normal size. However, whether due to the lifestyle or years of being in a cage for weeks or months at a time, he is now pretty much impotent. No erections and constriction in the cage have definitely caused shrinkage. It is also possible that there is atrophy due to no use but not 100% sure about that.
There is a process used by farmers called banding where a bulls genitals are tied in a tight band of rope. Eventually , if left for a long time, the bulls genitals diminish from lack of ******* supply. Similiar banding of a cuckhold husband will have the same result. Taken to the extreme both the bull and the husband will become neutered if that is the plan

Can't imagine why people would do this. Not trying to judge either. Different strokes, I guess. Can't say for sure but I think I'd be willing to be caged for a watch session just to know what that's like. I bet it can be pretty intense.

There is a process used by farmers called banding where a bulls genitals are tied in a tight band of rope. Eventually , if left for a long time, the bulls genitals diminish from lack of ******* supply. Similiar banding of a cuckhold husband will have the same result. Taken to the extreme both the bull and the husband will become neutered if that is the plan
I believe the original post was more in line with size reduction rather than neutering. I am pretty sure the effects of the penis shrinkage due to atrophy is reversible, but neutering is not! I am sure there are some people out there who are into it though, I am not surprised by anything anymore!

I have had my dick shrink by a little over an inch after about 3 months in my chastity device. It returned to its normal length after about 10 days and several erections once I quit wearing the cage.

If you aren't out of the cage for more than a few minutes at a time, it won't be able to stretch back out to its normal length. If you are always caged and never allowed erections, you will stay shorter than your original size.

It won't matter if you are shorter, since you probably aren't allowed to fuck anyway. I'm not allowed to fuck anymore myself, so there isn't any need for erections and my length is meaningless.

I've been pussy-free for 6 months now, and for 14 months before that, so you could say I don't need a dick at all. My wife certainly doesn't care if I have one or not, no matter how long or short it is.

Last edited:
I believe the original post was more in line with size reduction rather than neutering. I am pretty sure the effects of the penis shrinkage due to atrophy is reversible, but neutering is not! I am sure there are some people out there who are into it though, I am not surprised by anything anymore!
Short term effects of chastity cage and banding are similiar. Shrinkage of the penis and testicles.

Reducing dick size just feels wrong to me. Like reducing breast size....why on Earth would anyone do that?! :)

To each their own, I guess??

I have to agree with Kyra. After wearing my cage on and off for a couple of years, I never have erections unless I have direct manual stimulation. My dick immediately goes limp as soon as it stops, so I'm also pretty much impotent like her husband. My length soft is also less than half of what it used to be.

Last edited:
Back