Sitting to pee

Any other guys sit to pee? If I stand I barely go past my zipper. My wife thinks it's hilarious. I have made a mess of my pants in public.
Yes. My peepee is so teensy that I make a mess standing up. My wife makes me sit on the toilet and tinkle like a little girl. Actually, I like it. I wipe myself after so I don’t dribble on my underpants. She’s much happier with me now.

Can you fuck your wife or do you allow her to accommodate other guys in her pussie when she needs cock?
You should apologize to your slut wife for making her feel that she must cheat by fucking other men to give her the sexual satisfaction she NEEDs and Deserves as a woman, married or not. Explain to her that you are an Inferior Beta white male and your pathetic white Inferior teensie peepee is the cause of her cheating on you. You are the Guilty one, NOT your fine slut wife.
Has your wife been being fucked by white men, black men or both?

You should apologize to your slut wife for making her feel that she must cheat by fucking other men to give her the sexual satisfaction she NEEDs and Deserves as a woman, married or not. Explain to her that you are an Inferior Beta white male and your pathetic white Inferior teensie peepee is the cause of her cheating on you. You are the Guilty one, NOT your fine slut wife.
Has your wife been being fucked by white men, black men or both?
Both

Any other guys sit to pee? If I stand I barely go past my zipper. My wife thinks it's hilarious. I have made a mess of my pants in public.
I have been sitting down to pee for several years. My cock is so teensy that the stream misses the bowl and makes a mess. So my wife decreed that I no longer could do it standing, I also have to wipe myself so I don’t stain my undies.

Attachments

• IMG_0585.jpeg
    IMG_0585.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
IMG_0690.jpegIMG_0688.jpegIMG_0685.jpegI’m not caged super often, but when I am, of course I have to sit to pee. However, when I am not caged, I find sitting is worse. I can stretch my penis slightly when not sitting, and/or lean slightly toward to aim it down since it sticks straight out, but if I sit, it’s literally right between where the top of the toilet bowl is and the seat and if I pee, it shoots out between there and make a mess.

Back