Sitting at home knowing she's all his.

Cuckold13

Male
From
WI, US
Nothing is more hot than knowing my girl is spending the night at her bull's house being handled and taking his 10 inch bbc all night. She was more excited this weekend than before since she is used to his massive cock, so he can fuck her as deep and hard as he can. I love when she comes home after a weekend of being pounded by her bulls bbc. Her pussy feels so used and the stories she tells me about him nutting in her over and over and swallowing his cum gets me going like nothing else can.

Nothing is more hot than knowing my girl is spending the night at her bull's house being handled and taking his 10 inch bbc all night. She was more excited this weekend than before since she is used to his massive cock, so he can fuck her as deep and hard as he can. I love when she comes home after a weekend of being pounded by her bulls bbc. Her pussy feels so used and the stories she tells me about him nutting in her over and over and swallowing his cum gets me going like nothing else can.
yes waiting is hot the thought she is gone and you can have no say in what happens is so hot

Back