sites/community like this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pipegame203, Aug 19, 2013.

1. pipegame203

pipegame203 Member

US
    I love this site. The people r real and interact. Is there any other sites or communities as good as this one? Guide me to the sexy white woman looking for big black dick!

wanabecucked likes this.
  2. Britwhitecuck

Britwhitecuck Active Member

I agree. This is a very good site and getting better. There do seem to be a lot of people dedicated to the 'lifestyle' here. I'm a white male cuck wannabe looking for a white female partner who likes black men and I'm don't know of another site where I'm as likely to find a possible partner.
    Wayne

3. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

All sites including this one are quite dynamic. There seems to be a core group here that set the tone for this part of the site. There are areas on this site that I don't visit because they don't interest me, but i am sure there are a few people there that set the tone. I think administration here is probably better than most but I enjoy the site so my opinion is undoubtedly biased. There seems to be a number of more mature men and women here that if they aren't well educated are very intelligent. As for me I am an old man that loves white pussy, and I try to help others learn from my experiences although the education is hardly one sided.

Janice K likes this.