Sissy white boy

He, or s

He or she will be your obedient, loyal white boy for sure either way, trust me. He already has a cute look ass, figure, etc. I would pound it too
Pound me!!. I'm in Los Angeles, CA and want to experience big black monster cock in my sexy tight, clean, white bimbo asshole. I'd like to be choked with 2 Monster BBC's in my mouth filling and hitting back of throat, and 2 Monster BBC's taking turns on that sissy bimbo ass. Mmmmm. Let me know what you think.. Please send pics of cock or links to videos, etc.. Thanks Jessica ?????
Forget all that, just find a BBC, he'll be glad to pound your cute boy ass for you, just saying!!

Attachments

• attachment_20190714_1651404721386549936452345.jpg
    attachment_20190714_1651404721386549936452345.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 110
  • attachment_20190710_2207155870672713602572130.jpg
    attachment_20190710_2207155870672713602572130.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 1f430f92-d48e-44ec-9ec8-82e05f9cd90c.png
    1f430f92-d48e-44ec-9ec8-82e05f9cd90c.png
    238 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_20190627-172117.png
    Screenshot_20190627-172117.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 146
Hi :) ive been on the site a while but never posted pics so I though I’d reintroduce myself

I’m a sissy white boy ans I’m proudly 100% pussy free :) as far as I’m concerned ever white woman should have the right to be with a black man :) mixed love is beautiful

To suit my white boy life I’ve been trying to be more fem. let me know hat you think. White boys aren’t very masculine anyway lol
looking sweet and passable honey. you go!

Also... looking feminine and pretty is extremely important, but so is your behavior!!! White sissies should honor, respect, and worship BLACK MEN like a woman should!!! You're rightful role is to be completely submissive to BLACK MEN!!! You need to look for ways to serve them, and make them happy!!! They should be granted access to you and your body at any time, without any prior notice! After sex... you are STILL THE WOMAN... that means you should be cooking, cleaning, and doing his laundry WITHOUT BEING ASKED!!! You should be thrilled about preforming your womanly duties, IN and OUT of the bedroom!!! That's how we can beat out genetic women, by being what they are supposed to be, only better!!!
Love the way you think!

Does anybody want to train my sexy white ass? Im hosting today and any day in Los Angeles, CA. I want to experience big black monster cock in my sexy tight, clean, bimbo asshole. I love getting my hole stretched out and really like to be choked with 2 Monster BBC's in my slutty mouth, hitting back of my throat then have 2 Monster BBC's taking turns on my sissy bimbo asshole. Mmmmm. Let me know what you think.. Please send pics of cock or links to videos, etc.. Thanks Jessica ?????

Attachments

• fef22a66-fb33-4fba-b39a-aea5400fdb91.png
    fef22a66-fb33-4fba-b39a-aea5400fdb91.png
    73 KB · Views: 105
  • 0358fe2d-5c92-46be-b8ba-dcf0f705fe29.png
    0358fe2d-5c92-46be-b8ba-dcf0f705fe29.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 111
So true! Whites are the most feminine race, and white "boys" tend to feminize quite well! You're definitely cute and femme enough to start getting BLACKED RAW regularly, which really should be the goal for every white boy! Personally, I have had more dramatic success, but I have been at it for a few years now! I highly recommend taking it to the next level though! My advice is to start taking flaxseed oil, you can get it from any health food/vitamin store. Flaxseed oil will decrease your testosterone levels some, and increase your estrogen. You can also buy a product found pretty much in any ******* store/pharmacy, and is even at Walamart callef "estroven." I reccomend taking BOTH, you can get them with no prescription, and when taken together... this greatly help feminize your look, while still allowing you to pass as a boy, if you are concerned with that. It will soften your skin, and feminize your facial and body features (legs and butt) in a way that is only obvious to others, when you are trying to accentuate them. However, when you are in boy-mode nobody will notice.

If you want to take it further (and you should) go online, to a website called isosenuals.com and buy a product called Isosenuals CURVE butt enhancement pills and cream... IT ACTUALLY FUCKING WORKS!!! I tried it just to see, and my booty grew!!! I was really overwhelmed by the results, and it not only makes you butt bigger, but also gives it a more feminine shape! They also make pills and cream for breasts, but I haven't tried it, and so I have no idea if that works for boys or not. However, the butt products absolutely DO work for boys, and BELIEVE ME when I tell you that BLACK MEN appreciate a cute little white sissy with a big butt! Since using their stuff the attention I have gotten from BLACK MEN exponentially increased, making those BIG BLACK COCKS stand up on end... ROCK HARD, up at attention to get up inside me!!! :D

You can get all that stuff without any problems, and they work well. You can take it further though by getting you dainty little white hands on spironolactone! This is a pottasium sparring diuretic, but the reason you want it is because it helps block testosterone, and increases your estrogen in a really good way! This by itself will get you all the feminization you need, but requires a prescription. However, if you Google some sites I know I have been able to get it without it, but you have to be proactive and look around. Finasteride also helps a lot too, and if you go to the doctor, you'll have zero difficultly getting a script for it, just ask them, and they'll give it to you, just tell them you are worried about hair loss, and you think you're thinning, they don't care. But, finasteride doesn't work nearly as much as the spironolactone! I reccomend taking both if you can get it!!!

You do THAT... and you'll be so pretty when you dress up you won't be able to get BLACK MEN off you (not that you ever would want to)!!! You can still pass as a boy if you need to, but you'll look SO MUCH BETTER as a girl you'll get hooked!!!

Remember, the more feminine you look... the more BIG BLACK COCK you'll get!!! BTW have you been BLACKED RAW yet?!?!?! Or are you just wishfully thinking?!?!?!
remember - no such thing as too much lube!

Hi :) ive been on the site a while but never posted pics so I though I’d reintroduce myself

I’m a sissy white boy ans I’m proudly 100% pussy free :) as far as I’m concerned ever white woman should have the right to be with a black man :) mixed love is beautiful

To suit my white boy life I’ve been trying to be more fem. let me know hat you think. White boys aren’t very masculine anyway lol
Damn! That that is some nice biopussy!!

OMG you are so hot!

It was my wife who got me into this. Her boss is a black man and he seduced her and began having sex with her 3 or 4 times a week. He also got her fucked by a black guy who works in the factory. They told her never to let me have sex and to make me eat her cum filled pussy. That led to being ****** to suck their cocks and that led to my ass being fucked. Now I have to wear pink panties. They have turned me into a sissy gay man.
When your wife gets you so horny you can't see straight you will do anything for release.

It was my wife who got me into this. Her boss is a black man and he seduced her and began having sex with her 3 or 4 times a week. He also got her fucked by a black guy who works in the factory. They told her never to let me have sex and to make me eat her cum filled pussy. That led to being ****** to suck their cocks and that led to my ass being fucked. Now I have to wear pink panties. They have turned me into a sissy gay man.
When your wife gets you so horny you can't see straight you will do anything for release.

... Good girl!!!

That's precisely the kind of interaction whitebois are supposed to have with BLACK MEN! You're WHITE... therefore you are FEMININE! Femininity is synonymous with whiteness. You KNOW it's true! This is why interracial sex is BLACK COCKS PENETRATING whites! Whiteboi or girl... YOU'RE GETTING FUCKED LIKE A BITCH BY BLACKS!!! YOU'RE THE GIRL... PERIOD!!!

124_1000.jpg.cf.jpg

Having sex as a woman with BLACK MEN is what EVERY whiteboi should be doing, THAT... and NOTHING else!!! Whites should ONLY experience sex as women! Our white sex should belong exclusively to BLACKS!!! It will one day! The whole white race needs to be conquered by BLACK COCK!

Of course whitebois have sex with BLACK MEN as women! How else should the purely FEMININE half of humanity respond to the purely MASCULINE half!

855_1000.jpg.cf.jpg

You already know the answer! It's time to be a good girl!!!

Does anybody want to train my sexy white ass? Im hosting today and any day in Los Angeles, CA. I want to experience big black monster cock in my sexy tight, clean, bimbo asshole. I love getting my hole stretched out and really like to be choked with 2 Monster BBC's in my slutty mouth, hitting back of my throat then have 2 Monster BBC's taking turns on my sissy bimbo asshole. Mmmmm. Let me know what you think.. Please send pics of cock or links to videos, etc.. Thanks Jessica ?????

I would love to give it to you.

Back