Sissy training

I realize my purpose is to serve real men, superior Black men and their cocks. I need some guidance, tips, encouragement and also need to learn to do as I’m told. I need to learn to be pussy free like the bitch that I am. Please help me.
Make sure give your gorgeous wife to Black Bull (us). If I were your wife’s Bull then I will do this to you.

Attachments

• AA01C238-CFC3-4C1A-ABD3-DC5290A0E743.jpeg
    AA01C238-CFC3-4C1A-ABD3-DC5290A0E743.jpeg
    445.4 KB · Views: 112
I realize my purpose is to serve real men, superior Black men and their cocks. I need some guidance, tips, encouragement and also need to learn to do as I’m told. I need to learn to be pussy free like the bitch that I am. Please help me.
To start with you should be sucking cock and getting fucked as often as you can if you want to learn about serving your man. If you spend your time sucking cock you won't have time for pussy. You'll also learn that it is very satisfying to suck cock. You should only wear panties from now on to remind you that you are a cocksucker, made to suck black men's cock.

To start with you should be sucking cock and getting fucked as often as you can if you want to learn about serving your man. If you spend your time sucking cock you won't have time for pussy. You'll also learn that it is very satisfying to suck cock. You should only wear panties from now on to remind you that you are a cocksucker, made to suck black men's cock.
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Put a plug in your boipussi also and shave....maybe toe rings

Back