Sissification feminization fir whitebois

Although i have been bi lately im having more intrest in sissy whitebois something about a white clit in panties and lingerie is a turn on. Selecting a few white betas to transform u into a woman and enslave u and reperations via texts skyp and calls
Yes, love to chat, let’s play!

View attachment 5458210
I‘m so ready to meet black men… hopefully I‘ll find a great guy near me soon!
Nice heels, tall and an air of elegance. Reminds me of the teachers from the swinger club, I know you're a nasty slut when you want to be behind closed doors. Yeah, you need some good verbal discipline and deep stroke missionary with those legs spread and toes pointed. I wonder if you can obey if I tell you not to cum without my permission?

Nice heels, tall and an air of elegance. Reminds me of the teachers from the swinger club, I know you're a nasty slut when you want to be behind closed doors. Yeah, you need some good verbal discipline and deep stroke missionary with those legs spread and toes pointed. I wonder if you can obey if I tell you not to cum without my permission?
Oh Sir….yessss! I have been living orgasm-free since May 2021…and I shall not have an orgasm ever again. Only men‘s pleasure is my duty…

Although i have been bi lately im having more intrest in sissy whitebois something about a white clit in panties and lingerie is a turn on. Selecting a few white betas to transform u into a woman and enslave u and reperations via texts skyp and calls
Can I please participate in this

How many whitebois have you fucked?

I live in north Atlanta Georgia

Such a prospect is intriguing, arousing, and more yhan a little terror inducing all at once. My brain is buzzing reading the words and not sure if its pleasure of the flight tesponse pinging through my neurons.

Here to be broke in and trained to be a good gurl for black men

Attachments

• 11231109-261D-469E-8633-1A6B10623DA8.jpeg
    11231109-261D-469E-8633-1A6B10623DA8.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 12
  • C410DC35-61AF-4BD4-8DDC-1369A962BFF5.jpeg
    C410DC35-61AF-4BD4-8DDC-1369A962BFF5.jpeg
    476.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 691C3432-2149-40CE-9325-C9FA2F6FF83E.png
    691C3432-2149-40CE-9325-C9FA2F6FF83E.png
    719.9 KB · Views: 25
Back