What about bi men who are not into feminization or sissification?

Yes, I am also tired of the degree to which bi stuff is entangled with feminization, 24/7 chastity, sissification, and even castration
I do enjoy shaving my body all of it, and enjoy my leggings ( tho wife hates me wearing them and no longer let's me wear short-shorts ) tho strangely my short shorts and smooth body was what got us together in the first place.
But now I'm content with wearing only around the house, I still have all over no complaints from wife on this part only her fear of me wearing stuff out in public.

She said the gym would be ok to wear leggings, but that's as far in public as she agreed to

I do enjoy shaving my body all of it, and enjoy my leggings ( tho wife hates me wearing them and no longer let's me wear short-shorts ) tho strangely my short shorts and smooth body was what got us together in the first place.
But now I'm content with wearing only around the house, I still have all over no complaints from wife on this part only her fear of me wearing stuff out in public.

She said the gym would be ok to wear leggings, but that's as far in public as she agreed to
Very similar situation here

Sucking the cock of the man who fucks your wife or girlfriend is wonderful :)
images

honestly the only reason I crossdress is to get used by black men :sex:
i do not seem to be able to attack BBC as a guy:cry:
i am very hairy - so to stay smooth and look fem i need to shave 2-3 times a day:wub:
Can only use nair about every 3 days without burning
i am very uncomfortable for more than a week after hair removal so it is a real issue

Attachments

• 12-26.jpg
    12-26.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 23
  • clean up.jpg
    clean up.jpg
    531.6 KB · Views: 31
Hi man.
I am a white guy, bisexual, totally not into feminization.
I am athletic and strong, all my training brings me on the opposite side of feminization lol.
Also not small, and I have been a bull once, and now I'd like to be a cuckold.
The bull ofc has to be bigger than me (Dick size lol) and being black is a huge turn on for me. That's all.
Athletic, strong and big dick guy admit to be a cuck. I think it's bold and sexy move.

YYo Soy negro bisexual y swinger y desde bien chiquito sabía mi gusto por la pinga pero de los hombres solo me gustan las pingas nada más y nunca me he sentido ni sumiso ni mujer

I will NEVER be one to criticize or dismiss someone’s kinks or lifestyle. We all seek pleasure in our own way, and that’s GOOD!

But I have noticed a trend in thread topics that are WAY skewed to ultra-submissiveness, feminization, 24/7 chastity, sissification, and total BNWO dedication. And I know that can’t be representative ALL the bi guys here.

I am a bi submissive cuckold who presents as masculine, and I love being a masculine submissive. For me that’s the turn on…..especially when a bull might also get off in dominating me BECAUSE I’m a big beefy guy. I do like to play with chastity but on a playtime basis but personally can’t wrap my head around 24/7 lockup. I love sucking cocks, I love cum (either dripping out of a wet pussy or straight from the tap). I fantasize about the rare bill who would like to use me as well…..******* me on my knees or bend me over. Take my mouth or my ass. I’m all about it.

Once again, I love the diverse expression of our kinks and fetishes here. I’ve learned so much and actually it has helped my solidify my self-image and what it is that I want out of this lifestyle. And I’ll go to my grave fighting and supporting everyone’s right to be comfortable in their own skin. As a matter of fact, to help me understand the other side….please PM me and tell me what turns you on. I like dialog and making new friends.

But I am also seeking connections with other guys like me. Are you out there? Please reply here, or contact me privately if you’re not comfortable being out about it.
I totally understand were you are coming from and respect it.iam sissy love cock bigger the better .yes everyone should be comfortable in there own skink .my wife loves black cock and introduced me about 9 years ogo never looked back we are stronger than ever. Love your post

My wife got me to dress up many years ago one done became addicted same with black cock now we both enjoy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221123-221252_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221123-221252_Gallery.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 6
Back