What about bi men who are not into feminization or sissification?

I will NEVER be one to criticize or dismiss someone’s kinks or lifestyle. We all seek pleasure in our own way, and that’s GOOD!

But I have noticed a trend in thread topics that are WAY skewed to ultra-submissiveness, feminization, 24/7 chastity, sissification, and total BNWO dedication. And I know that can’t be representative ALL the bi guys here.

I am a bi submissive cuckold who presents as masculine, and I love being a masculine submissive. For me that’s the turn on…..especially when a bull might also get off in dominating me BECAUSE I’m a big beefy guy. I do like to play with chastity but on a playtime basis but personally can’t wrap my head around 24/7 lockup. I love sucking cocks, I love cum (either dripping out of a wet pussy or straight from the tap). I fantasize about the rare bill who would like to use me as well…..******* me on my knees or bend me over. Take my mouth or my ass. I’m all about it.

Once again, I love the diverse expression of our kinks and fetishes here. I’ve learned so much and actually it has helped my solidify my self-image and what it is that I want out of this lifestyle. And I’ll go to my grave fighting and supporting everyone’s right to be comfortable in their own skin. As a matter of fact, to help me understand the other side….please PM me and tell me what turns you on. I like dialog and making new friends.

But I am also seeking connections with other guys like me. Are you out there? Please reply here, or contact me privately if you’re not comfortable being out about it.

I will NEVER be one to criticize or dismiss someone’s kinks or lifestyle. We all seek pleasure in our own way, and that’s GOOD!

But I have noticed a trend in thread topics that are WAY skewed to ultra-submissiveness, feminization, 24/7 chastity, sissification, and total BNWO dedication. And I know that can’t be representative ALL the bi guys here.

I am a bi submissive cuckold who presents as masculine, and I love being a masculine submissive. For me that’s the turn on…..especially when a bull might also get off in dominating me BECAUSE I’m a big beefy guy. I do like to play with chastity but on a playtime basis but personally can’t wrap my head around 24/7 lockup. I love sucking cocks, I love cum (either dripping out of a wet pussy or straight from the tap). I fantasize about the rare bill who would like to use me as well…..******* me on my knees or bend me over. Take my mouth or my ass. I’m all about it.

Once again, I love the diverse expression of our kinks and fetishes here. I’ve learned so much and actually it has helped my solidify my self-image and what it is that I want out of this lifestyle. And I’ll go to my grave fighting and supporting everyone’s right to be comfortable in their own skin. As a matter of fact, to help me understand the other side….please PM me and tell me what turns you on. I like dialog and making new friends.

But I am also seeking connections with other guys like me. Are you out there? Please reply here, or contact me privately if you’re not comfortable being out about it.
You've basically described me: beefy, bearded, can't see myself being feminized.

I have sucked cock and been buggered, and enjoyed them both. My girlfriend in college didn't need to push me into these things, she helped me learn that I'm a bit of a freak (through example -- it was easy for me to do ATM because she showed me it wasn't so bad... and I was already heavily into rimming and whatnot).

I concluded I'm not submissive, I'm just a bit dirty and into some freaky stuff. I own that I like doing these things.

(And perhaps strangely, while other homosexual acts don't bother me, kissing a man feels weird and I prefer not to.)

You've basically described me: beefy, bearded, can't see myself being feminized.

I have sucked cock and been buggered, and enjoyed them both. My girlfriend in college didn't need to push me into these things, she helped me learn that I'm a bit of a freak (through example -- it was easy for me to do ATM because she showed me it wasn't so bad... and I was already heavily into rimming and whatnot).

I concluded I'm not submissive, I'm just a bit dirty and into some freaky stuff. I own that I like doing these things.

(And perhaps strangely, while other homosexual acts don't bother me, kissing a man feels weird and I prefer not to.)
Exactly……although I enjoy kissing men sometimes.

Hi man.
I am a white guy, bisexual, totally not into feminization.
I am athletic and strong, all my training brings me on the opposite side of feminization lol.
Also not small, and I have been a bull once, and now I'd like to be a cuckold.
The bull ofc has to be bigger than me (Dick size lol) and being black is a huge turn on for me. That's all.

You hit it spot on

I think there are a lot of white men who feel this way. For me, i know 30 years ago Id have feminised really well, but Id have needed one Black man to inspire me, and/or a lady who enjoyed this to help mould me feminine. It does turn me on, the thought of being a sexy slut for BBC, but in reality, im a masculine guy so being sub as I am is far more likely. Either way is good though. It's all about the BBC and fine Black man it's attached to 😊

I really like this post, and if you look back through my other posts you'll easily see that I do in fact CD often. I am into the feminization piece, but that came more recently. prior to that, and still even now, I like some variety. I enjoy being able to hookup with a guy and enjoy the experience of two men fucking, not a man and a CD (at least not all the time). I am a full bottom with other men, so I have no desire to top, but wearing a jockstrap and stroking my cock while he pounds me from behind is something special....

IMG_0137.JPGIMG_0287.jpegIMG_0458.JPGIMG_1179.jpegIMG_3033.jpegIMG_3944.jpeg

I really like this post, and if you look back through my other posts you'll easily see that I do in fact CD often. I am into the feminization piece, but that came more recently. prior to that, and still even now, I like some variety. I enjoy being able to hookup with a guy and enjoy the experience of two men fucking, not a man and a CD (at least not all the time). I am a full bottom with other men, so I have no desire to top, but wearing a jockstrap and stroking my cock while he pounds me from behind is something special....

View attachment 5121746View attachment 5121748View attachment 5121749View attachment 5121750View attachment 5121751View attachment 5121752
Goddamn these some sexy pics 😈

Hi man.
I am a white guy, bisexual, totally not into feminization.
I am athletic and strong, all my training brings me on the opposite side of feminization lol.
Also not small, and I have been a bull once, and now I'd like to be a cuckold.
The bull ofc has to be bigger than me (Dick size lol) and being black is a huge turn on for me. That's all.
We're about the same

I enjoy sucking cock, especially with a woman. Best is when I’m making out with her and his cock is in between our mouths, and I get to suck while she licks his balls.
Dear God I LOVE helping a hot girl suck a big cock dry and kissing and cumswapping his load with her while he watches and I to have a masculine look but so far no one has seemed to mind bad enough to tell me to stop LOL.

Yes, I am also tired of the degree to which bi stuff is entangled with feminization, 24/7 chastity, sissification, and even castration

View attachment 5121746View attachment 5121748View attachment 5121749View attachment 5121750View attachment 5121751View attachment 5121752
Fuck!!!!!

Back