Sissification feminization fir whitebois

White boys playing their natural role to be sissy sluts for bbc is sexy af. Love dressing my girlies up in lingerie . Their white smooth skin , and submissive slutty face is beautiful as they become and stay my girl . Can’t get enough

The way you describe it is so fucking hot! Exactly why I love to dress and be dressed to please the man and let him know that his pleasure is my top priority.

I usually only see the passion you are describing when the bull takes me alone and my lady is not watching. Usually quite different when he is showing off his dominance of other men in front of a woman

The way you describe it is so fucking hot! Exactly why I love to dress and be dressed to please the man and let him know that his pleasure is my top priority.

I usually only see the passion you are describing when the bull takes me alone and my lady is not watching. Usually quite different when he is showing off his dominance of other men in front of a woman
It’s beautiful I love being served by a white slutty sissy lets me know im a king and she’s there to please and worship me . It’s a beautiful connection and of course I never let my sissy slut go unfilled

Although i have been bi lately im having more intrest in sissy whitebois something about a white clit in panties and lingerie is a turn on. Selecting a few white betas to transform u into a woman and enslave u and reperations via texts skyp and calls
Hi iam up for some of that be fun

As of late I’ve been wanting to have sex with just men. I am addicted to them. I hypnotized myself - yes - and now every time I try to fight back and stay straight I end up purging. I am going to do something radical with my hair soon.
Love it go for it I did this 9 years ago amazing experience

Although i have been bi lately im having more intrest in sissy whitebois something about a white clit in panties and lingerie is a turn on. Selecting a few white betas to transform u into a woman and enslave u and reperations via texts skyp and calls
😘👗, im in a Bra & panties and a dress right now. Shaved completely smooth and red toenails. I love my black dildos and need the next step

Last edited:
Back