single or married black men?

single or married black men better in bed?

• Total voters
we had a close call with a married bbc his wife got into his phone and thankfully all he had was my (the hubby) number but she called and crewed my ass out. So only single guys for us

Married.
Because married will cherish and appreciate her more.
(He must be good for more than just the dick, that's why he's married)

Married. Single guys may try to get too possessive and that will not happen. We are happily married and don't need the drama of someone trying to break that up. It is about the sex.

I've been with both but it seemed that married men were more aggressive, demanding and adventurous as it seemed their married sex life was more subdued so they wanted to take complete advantage of the opportunity.

For me, there is no difference as to who is a better lover. I've had fantastic single Black male lovers and I've had fantastic married Black male lovers. Personally though... I will not fuck a married Black man unless I have an OK directly from his wife. I don't believe in cheating or deceptive behavior. I believe if you cannot be open and honest with the person you're married to, then you need to not being doing things behind their back and being dishonest with them. If their marriage is awful and they tell you that, then that is their problem to remedy and I won't get involved in that sort of deceptive situation. They can be the nicest person you've ever met and you can feel sorry for them, but only up to a point. If things are that bad for them, then there are many many ways to correct their situation, if they have the will and courage to do so... and if not... they are not the type of person I want to be fucking me. None of us as people, women or men, want to be deceitful and hurtful to other people, especially someone's wife or husband or children, etc... so I believe there is always an honorable way to conduct ourselves within this sexually open lifestyle. Be honest, be open, be courageous, be kind, and be happy! That's what I believe and that's what I practice!!

Now I will say this... about who is generally the best lovers in my experiences... they are usually always older Black men. The younger guys are nice and sweet yes, but they haven't the experience and they haven't developed a mature, sexual rapport, and that simply takes time and experience to do so. So... for me, older Black men are the most rewarding overall to have fuck me and I get more excited and turned on by older Black men I fuck, than younger ones. Now before someone goes gaga over what I've said... remember, I love and appreciate ALL Black men regardless of age! Black men are just simply sexier, hotter and turn me on more than anything... and I LOVE fucking all Black men as long as there is no deception going on as I've stated above! Plus... this is just my personal opinions and I respect the opinions of others who might disagree with me... so much love and hugs and kisses to everyone out there who reads this and even those who never read this! *smiles* ((((hugs)))) *kisses*

This question was asked about the women now how about the men. Who is better/naughtier in bed or more fun? A single black man or a married black man?

Back