single or married black men?

single or married black men better in bed?

• Total voters

Greg123

Male
From
IL, US
This question was asked about the women now how about the men. Who is better/naughtier in bed or more fun? A single black man or a married black man?

This is a really good thread and I like the question. May want to consider doing a poll on this question, I am sure you would get a lot of voters.

This is a really good thread and I like the question. May want to consider doing a poll on this question, (...)
Good idea. @Greg123: And, as the OP is postet to the "General Discussion" forum, make sure it is possible to separately vote as a single lady and a couple (at least ;) ). Those two may provide statistically differing answers.
This question was asked about the women now how about the men. Who is better/naughtier in bed or more fun? A single black man or a married black man?
Can`t say who`s better/naughtier - ImO it mostly depends on the person and how he lives out his (single or married) relationship status and how much this contributes to his sex drive and "naughtiness".

i can guess many couples would prefer "married", because in this case the other man seems to be less of a threat to the couple`s relationship. However, i would not want to put another man`s marriage at risk either. If his wife knows and consents, or - even better - takes part in our arrangement herself, that would be fine!
Otherwise, i`d better prefer a single Black man as a third player. jm2ct`s

Back