Single cucks

futurecuck_

Male
From
UK
I classify myself as a cuck however I'm single. I arrange interracial parties so that's how I get my kicks. For the cucks on here, how did you go about finding women who were interested in the lifestyle? I know it's the only type of relationship I want and I'm struggling to find women who really want to go down that route of cuckolding.

If you had asked this twenty years ago i would have laughed.

My job required me to go to visit the customer in or near the city once a month as that was how my shift rotation worked. A shop floor employee had to attend customer quality control meeting with the quality control rep. As you can imaging few wanted to go as there were quite q few customer to see each week. My week we went to see two customers to review their findings and get their feed back.

My week was the third week of the month and i had two customers to visit. However i had to visit all four of the shifts so two visits one in the morning and one in the evening. Which happened to be a Thursday. Then on Friday the two others shifts.

The one good thing is i got my own room in a four star hotel for three nights.

I had been doing this for about 6 months when a friend of a friend asked to join me as she wanted to do some shopping in the city.

I did not see a problem as i always got a room with two queen sized beds.

The first night was a bit strange however i drifted off to sleep quickly as i had worked a twelve hour shift and driven for two more and had to get up early the next day.

The next day was a long one as well so i crashed as soon as i go back.

The third night i got back early and went to have dinner. My friend was having dinner with a nice looking young man and from the look on face i knew she did not want more company. A bit later she passed me on the way to the washroom and explained the young man was here to give her a massage and could i give them a couple of hours, well i had a report to write and send in so no problems.

Two hours later i got in the elevator just as they got in as well

Long story short the young man (he was about 30) was also a male *******.

I ended up watching him fuck her the entire night.

I classify myself as a cuck however I'm single. I arrange interracial parties so that's how I get my kicks. For the cucks on here, how did you go about finding women who were interested in the lifestyle? I know it's the only type of relationship I want and I'm struggling to find women who really want to go down that route of cuckolding.

Well same here in that I'm single but consider myself a cuck, but the arranging a or party sounds like an amazing idea, or even offering my place to a couple or bull as a place to host (as long as I can watch) would be a fantastic idea.

So man how long did it take before your or parties really started to take off?

But it is so difficult to find a girl who is interested, I have profiles on a couple of dating sites, one is a normal profile and one a cuckold profile.

I’m struggling to find the right woman interested in BBC cuckolding me, even though I would be a willing participant.

I'm looking for a woman who is into this as well. I've recently heard that women that use some of those phone "Dating Apps" often tend to be more sexually open as well. I'm thinking this might up the odds of finding someone into this. Any thoughts on this?

So the real question is;
How many couples developed into a Hotwife/cuck relationship from a vanilla relationship?
And how many entered into a relationship predetermined that it would be Hotwife/cuck?

It's not easy finding the right lady but I never expected it to be. I'm a white male looking for a white female who sexually prefers big black men - talk about shooting yourself in the foot! There's probably no hope for me but that doesn't stop me enjoying all things interracial, even if it's only vicariously.

It's not easy finding the right lady but I never expected it to be. I'm a white male looking for a white female who sexually prefers big black men - talk about shooting yourself in the foot! There's probably no hope for me but that doesn't stop me enjoying all things interracial, even if it's only vicariously.
Same here in America, and we aren’t giving up until we find our white lady who craves BBC.

How did you go about arranging interracial parties and finding women interested?

Apologies if you answered this in another post

Back