Side Piece

Cloud

Male
Real Person
I'm just curious if any of you ladies are side pieces to a BBC bull that's already in a relationship... like do you just go to him when he calls? Do you set times to meet? Do you go in public? Do you know his significant other? And so on and so forth...

I'm just curious if any of you ladies are side pieces to a BBC bull that's already in a relationship... like do you just go to him when he calls? Do you set times to meet? Do you go in public? Do you know his significant other? And so on and so forth...
Very interesting question indeed. Another question: What would we call a lifestyle like that?

Okay, his wife or girlfriend would either be cheated on or a cuckquean. So far so good. But in the second case, what's the married husband's role? Is he considered a "hothusband"? (Does that term even exist?) And if he is also a "bull" to the other women, can we accurately call such a lifestyle "Hotbulling"?

Very interesting question indeed. Another question: What would we call a lifestyle like that?

Okay, his wife or girlfriend would either be cheated on or a cuckquean. So far so good. But in the second case, what's the married husband's role? Is he considered a "hothusband"? (Does that term even exist?) And if he is also a "bull" to the other women, can we accurately call such a lifestyle "Hotbulling"?
HotBull or HotBulling sounds pretty accurate lol

Oh, his wife didn't know, and she is one scary woman :devilish:
So was one part of the turn-on being "partners in crime" - all the effort to keep it a secret and not being caught, and the thought "what if she knew"? Or was that never a part of the attraction but just you and him and the shared sexual experiences? And did it make a difference to you or was it even a special excitement that he was a superior - your boss in business? TY Tracey.

I'm thinking it would be hard not to be. I think of all the men I've had over the years. A majority of them were I'm sure married. Some say so others do not, even take off wedding ring, funny there's almost always a tan line where it had been only hours before. Many were travelers so no danger of hurting or embarrassing a wife or girlfriend by being seen with her guy. If you've done this with several guys it would i believe be impossible to not be what you call a side piece. Of course the truth is both parties in the situation are a side piece.

A number of the Black men who had sex with my wife, wore wedding rings. However, to my wife the fact that he was married made no difference. She had no intention to steal her Black bull away from his wife/family. All she wanted from any bull was lots of taboo intense orgasms, and if the fates allow, to be impregnated by him. She was not cheating on the Black wife, her husband was. And I never considered myself to be a side piece. After her bulls were done fucking (and possibly breeding) my wife, she would always go home with me.

I've fucked my married boss for years. Went on a lot of business trip together :bigsmile:

Although he wasn't Black, I had an 11 year relationship with my Boss/Lover also. It only ended because of COVID and he got REALLY weird about it, believed all the crazy conspiracy theories, refused to get vaccinated and almost died as a result. We traveled together extensively during that time (pre-Covid), and spent the month of December at the corporate condo in Clearwater doing "business planning" (which we did do too). I was pretty much available when we could arrange a trip, or to "work late" when at home. My husband was aware of the relationship and that if my Boss/Lover wanted me to "work late" or travel with him, I was going to do so. I am not sure if his wife knew, we were good friends, I honestly think she just had no interest in sex and didn't care what he did.

Most of the Lovers I have had over the years were married also, and I let them believe that I was having an affair with them because I was not getting enough sex at home. This just worked better for us (hubby and I) as I tried having him there early on and HATED it. I need to be alone with my Lovers, and let emotion play in to the affair. I never turned one of them down if they were able to get away from their wife unexpectedly, so I fall in to the side-piece category in that manner.

When I was BBC exclusive for 3 years, I was DEFINITELY a side piece for most of them. There were a lot of guys I met during this timeframe that could text or call, and I would drop waht I was doing and go meet them. There was NEVER a question about whether it was for sex, LOL. Now that my affair with my Boss/Lover has ended, and Covid is somewhat under control, my urges for BBC Lovers have come back INTENSELY!! I don;t know if I will get to where I feel safe doing so again, but hubby and I fantasize regularly about me having a Lover (or maybe several) that I am simply available to when they have a hard cock and need a wet place to relieve it!! They can call, text, or just stop by and be assured of a warm, wet, ready to fuck cunt to leave a load of sperm in. And should I end up pregnant as a result, so much the better!! All I would know is I'm pregnant by a Black Lover (hubby has been on condom only intercourse since Novembr 2012) who may or may not care a bit, jsut comes around to fuck my now pregnant cunt during the pregnancy.

UNBELIEVABLY hot fantasy for both of us!! Not sure it will happen, there is a new strain of COVID every few months and who knows how many other side-pieces they may have and what they might be sharing with me as a result, but DAMN it makes me wet just to type that!! LOL

J (the wife)

Back