Show your creampied pussy

Thats amazing , please share more ! 🤩🙏🤘
How about this video for you to have a nice time watching. I hope you wank your cock and cum watching as this young black stranger empties first one then another load in me as my hubby wanks his tiny cock and films, spurting his cock cum repeatedly on the carpet. He never lasts long enough anyway but here's a photo of us together the night I met this latest black stranger in a night club plus one of my hubby's fully (weakly) erect little stubby cock that always cums so quick. View attachment Someone-wife-fucked-and-creampied-by-BBC.mp4View attachment xvideos.com_cc3da4391ef84ac47bfea3999cb16e97.mp4IMG_20200312_144411.jpg.

Attachments

• import photos 130215 570.jpg
    import photos 130215 570.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 148
  • MONTI 1 April 18 2013 156.jpg
    MONTI 1 April 18 2013 156.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 150
  • MONTI 1 April 18 2013 074.jpg
    MONTI 1 April 18 2013 074.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 170
  • 605_1000.jpg
    605_1000.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 201
I am an upper middle class married English lady whose hubby has a tiny cock but loves encouraging me to 'go black' regularly. Here is my latest creampie from a young black. I can share others if asked nicely. View attachment 3246631View attachment 3246632View attachment 3246633View attachment 3246634View attachment 3246635
classy certainly, sexy definitely and whatever you do, do not stop doing those young guy's.
a woman of a certain maturity can teach these boys the pleasure to be had from an experienced woman in the world of sexual pleasure.
By the way beautiful sexy pictures, more please if possible.

How about this video for you to have a nice time watching. I hope you wank your cock and cum watching as this young black stranger empties first one then another load in me as my hubby wanks his tiny cock and films, spurting his cock cum repeatedly on the carpet. He never lasts long enough anyway but here's a photo of us together the night I met this latest black stranger in a night club plus one of my hubby's fully (weakly) erect little stubby cock that always cums so quick.
View attachment 3246645
View attachment 3246660
View attachment 3246661.
pity your poor hubby and his little dick.
hope he likes cream pies , I imagine he will be getting plenty in future.

How about this video for you to have a nice time watching. I hope you wank your cock and cum watching as this young black stranger empties first one then another load in me as my hubby wanks his tiny cock and films, spurting his cock cum repeatedly on the carpet. He never lasts long enough anyway but here's a photo of us together the night I met this latest black stranger in a night club plus one of my hubby's fully (weakly) erect little stubby cock that always cums so quick. View attachment 3246645View attachment 3246660View attachment 3246661.
hubby needs to not tell wufe to say she loves bbc,its her snatch n her privledge plus he needs to get down there n eat her pie not letting it go to waste.she is a sexy lady

How about this video for you to have a nice time watching. I hope you wank your cock and cum watching as this young black stranger empties first one then another load in me as my hubby wanks his tiny cock and films, spurting his cock cum repeatedly on the carpet. He never lasts long enough anyway but here's a photo of us together the night I met this latest black stranger in a night club plus one of my hubby's fully (weakly) erect little stubby cock that always cums so quick. View attachment 3246645View attachment 3246660View attachment 3246661.
WOW! That one is a GREAT vid! Love all the talk!

great shots

Back