Show us your wifes with BBC

Back in the early 80s my mid 20 year old wife was fucking a big dicked black bull who lived in New Orleans. When we would go there to party with him we both knew that she was going to be paraded around bars wearing practlly nothing. He would show her off to people and his friends. We went to a store one night before we went out so he could buy her a dress. He picked out a dress for her and they both went into the dressing room. I knew as did everyone else that he was in there fucking my wife. You could see under the door that she was on her knees while he sat on the bench. Every one could hear him say I want to cum on your face. After he had came on her face every body could hear him say rub my cum in to your white face. When they came out she had his cum drying on her face. She also was wearing the dress they took in there for her to try on and believe me it was skimpy. I would pay for it while this black bull rubbed her ass and tits in front of anybody there. We eventually got to the room where he would call his black friends over and my wife was their slut for the weekend

Back