Show us your wifes with BBC

This picture is damn beautiful! I am proud of the white females for engaging in this much needed service to the superior race! I love when my wife gets in this position and the black male takes what he wants, needs and deserves! Simply stunning!
Always nice to see the big black pole going deep inside but its even better to watch our wives faces as its happening and hear what they are saying too

This is exactly as I described Edwin being on his kness between Pam's legs as he introduced her wanton horny wet swollen pussy to his big black cock in our post elsewhere on this site! Edwin's black monster appears much thicker than that shown in the picture and he did have some difficulty in getting Pam's pussy stretched sufficiently to accept it all, neither of them begrudged the time however, your's truly included! Seeing Pam get blackened by Edwin was an awesome sight and experience!

This is exactly as I described Edwin being on his kness between Pam's legs as he introduced her wanton horny wet swollen pussy to his big black cock in our post elsewhere on this site! Edwin's black monster appears much thicker than that shown in the picture and he did have some difficulty in getting Pam's pussy stretched sufficiently to accept it all, neither of them begrudged the time however, your's truly included! Seeing Pam get blackened by Edwin was an awesome sight and experience!
Yes. Always a turn on watching the black stud work his BBC into the tight white pussy stretching her until he gets it all inside. Usually much more than she has had before

P1010125b.jpg

Bobby

Another example of how popular this is with white women and how cuckholding husbands is growing. The women are going after black men for sex because they want bbc and the husbands are saying "Go for it" or if they know about it at all , are just letting it happen. More husbands now know what's going on with BBC and the women and let their wives enjoy the big cocks watching their wives becoming more sexual and slutty. Even accepting the comments and comparisons with the black men knowing these black studs are better.

Back