Show this Cuck What he is Denied

Sitting here, my owned cock full of orgasm for mistress that she has yet to claim. Makes me feel so deprived and denied. So I'm steering into it...

Just feeling a need to be reminded of the pussy that I want but cannot have. Points for pics of hot camel toe.

Let me know:
Is this as close to your pussy as I will get?
Would you let me lick it?
Would you let me lick it clean?
Or
Would you let me stick my average white cock in your used pussy?

Post whichever answer suits you.

Thank you for playing!

Such a beautiful pussy. To be found worthy to kneel before it...
Her pussy was so beautiful and tasty that many women we met couldn’t wait to go down on her. Very petite and cute and she just attracted everyone. Everywhere we went both guys and girls couldn’t keep their eyes off her and of course I only let the girls get close lol. Have no idea how many women got to her sweet little box when I wasn’t there but on 6 different occasions we has a chick in our bed and I got to watch them all eat her pussy not to mention enjoy a few threesomes. I wish I was into cuckolding at that time because she would have been perfect for it and to think I was the one who ended the relationship lol. It had to be done but I still regret it.

oh
Her pussy was so beautiful and tasty that many women we met couldn’t wait to go down on her. Very petite and cute and she just attracted everyone. Everywhere we went both guys and girls couldn’t keep their eyes off her and of course I only let the girls get close lol. Have no idea how many women got to her sweet little box when I wasn’t there but on 6 different occasions we has a chick in our bed and I got to watch them all eat her pussy not to mention enjoy a few threesomes. I wish I was into cuckolding at that time because she would have been perfect for it and to think I was the one who ended the relationship lol. It had to be done but I still regret it.
oh well oh the bonus side someome else is enjoying that perfect body now 😉

Back