Show off any white beta feminine features of yours

I just shaved my entire lower body below the neck last night.
I bought high heels stocks, panties, a bra and a mast to see what it would look like once I am with a women who wants to enter the lifestyle.

I want to see how I look and feel wearing lingerie and showing off my submissive beta self to her and her alpha bull and that im open to servicing him and want to look the part so hes more compelled to want me to suck his cock and my woman see how committed I am to my role.

I would be open to a wig and lipstick too.

Im not interested in being bred but wouldn't mind allowing her to peg me and see how it feels if she wanted too.

For the record, this all started watching a video we made of her getting fucked and when i saw her lovers superior bbc spring out of his boxers as she pulled them down, I had a strong desire to suck his cock and please and thank him for fucking my fiancee so well and to show him how much i accept im a beta to him and cant compete with his cocks size and his ability to sexually pleasure my wife. And since im inviting his cock inside my fiancees pussy, and licking his cum out of her, his cock is good enough to be in my mouth to fluff and clean after they are done mating..
congrats. I hope you got married and that you have a great life together. hope she had his bbc right before the ceremony too.

I too feel amazing once I started shaving everything. I only leave my visible arms with hair and parts of my back that I can't reach. I feel so fem and sexy. just have to find the right b/f for me now. especially since wife is going through a period of dryness sexually speaking. I'm saddened by that, but I guess that's how life goes.

inferior isn't the word I would use, but instead, built to fulfill a different purpose. I know I am a slut for black cock, and I am fucking great at that job. I think your thread is asking for some reasons why, so let me see if I can show you....

Legs-I have long slender legs that I keep shaven above the knee to be smooth for my men. I accentuate them with stockings to highlight how good they look when a bull folds them up to access my hole.
View attachment 5762673View attachment 5762683

Clit-My little clit is small and tucks away easily so as not to get in the way of the bull and his pleasure. Whether it is caged or not, a good bottom bitch like me should not have a dick that would distract from me pussy. ITs also incredibly sensitive to vibrators, so I can squirt my sissy load without the uneccesary need to penetrate anything.
View attachment 5762730View attachment 5762732

Squirting-as stated above, a queen like me should be able to show my bull that I appreciate his gift. I can drop a sissygasm with little effort; even in a cage. if your sissy can't do this; then you're still fucking with amateurs.

View attachment 5762751View attachment 5762752

Style- often overlooked is a good bitches sense of style. I should be able to surprise and please a bull by wearing his favorite color or style, and even have different styles of fucking depending on the what I am wearing. I can be your sophisticated but slutty lady in elegant black lingerie and robes, or your wild whore in bright red, or a sweet innocent and pure sissy in white ready for your black load.

View attachment 5762766View attachment 5762768View attachment 5762769
Looking pretty good

inferior isn't the word I would use, but instead, built to fulfill a different purpose. I know I am a slut for black cock, and I am fucking great at that job. I think your thread is asking for some reasons why, so let me see if I can show you....

Legs-I have long slender legs that I keep shaven above the knee to be smooth for my men. I accentuate them with stockings to highlight how good they look when a bull folds them up to access my hole.
View attachment 5762673View attachment 5762683

Clit-My little clit is small and tucks away easily so as not to get in the way of the bull and his pleasure. Whether it is caged or not, a good bottom bitch like me should not have a dick that would distract from me pussy. ITs also incredibly sensitive to vibrators, so I can squirt my sissy load without the uneccesary need to penetrate anything.
View attachment 5762730View attachment 5762732

Squirting-as stated above, a queen like me should be able to show my bull that I appreciate his gift. I can drop a sissygasm with little effort; even in a cage. if your sissy can't do this; then you're still fucking with amateurs.

View attachment 5762751View attachment 5762752

Style- often overlooked is a good bitches sense of style. I should be able to surprise and please a bull by wearing his favorite color or style, and even have different styles of fucking depending on the what I am wearing. I can be your sophisticated but slutty lady in elegant black lingerie and robes, or your wild whore in bright red, or a sweet innocent and pure sissy in white ready for your black load.

View attachment 5762766View attachment 5762768View attachment 5762769
i would never be able to achieve that look.

Back