Show off any white beta feminine features of yours

dder

Male
Real Person
it have been accepted that the white male having the title of a man is misleading, as with thier pale white skin, feminine features, useless clits, opposite to what a real man is, blackkings is,in proof of this show why weather it be ur clits,ass,pussyhole,legs,body etc.......

Last edited:
White males have always been inferior and have been taking care of black men for generations. That is why we like being cucks and the cuckold lifestyle. Yes, it is great. Wife has turned a lot of whites who were not believers into believers. Cucking in public helps other whites accept. It makes them curious for a feeling that is already deep inside them. Makes other women be strong and let’s them take control of their destiny. It’s in all white people to serve blacks, they just fight it but after they try it they get it. It releases freedom within knowing it is the way it should be, serving the black race. No going back. White males learn right away and we know we are just another female to be used by black men. It is now becoming more acceptable and the young boys of today will be graduating high school as feminized sissy boys, There will be girls and gurls. Moms of today love the thought of their boys being the best girls possible. The only way you will be able to tell will be to pull their pants down. Black men will be very happy! We are all here to serve.

inferior isn't the word I would use, but instead, built to fulfill a different purpose. I know I am a slut for black cock, and I am fucking great at that job. I think your thread is asking for some reasons why, so let me see if I can show you....

Legs-I have long slender legs that I keep shaven above the knee to be smooth for my men. I accentuate them with stockings to highlight how good they look when a bull folds them up to access my hole.
IMG_0507.jpegIMG_2037.jpeg

Clit-My little clit is small and tucks away easily so as not to get in the way of the bull and his pleasure. Whether it is caged or not, a good bottom bitch like me should not have a dick that would distract from me pussy. ITs also incredibly sensitive to vibrators, so I can squirt my sissy load without the uneccesary need to penetrate anything.
IMG_0754.jpegIMG_2047.jpeg

Squirting-as stated above, a queen like me should be able to show my bull that I appreciate his gift. I can drop a sissygasm with little effort; even in a cage. if your sissy can't do this; then you're still fucking with amateurs.

IMG_0198.jpegIMG_0563.jpeg

Style- often overlooked is a good bitches sense of style. I should be able to surprise and please a bull by wearing his favorite color or style, and even have different styles of fucking depending on the what I am wearing. I can be your sophisticated but slutty lady in elegant black lingerie and robes, or your wild whore in bright red, or a sweet innocent and pure sissy in white ready for your black load.

IMG_0654.jpegIMG_2938.jpegIMG_4694.jpeg

ill continue my post from earlier, I've enjoyed the DM's I received....

Pussy-Of course a good bottom needs to have a useful pussy, it should be soft and wet and able to stretch to take the hard manhood of a raging bull. it takes training with many dildos and cocks to get past any reluctance for large cocks....

IMG_0130.jpegIMG_0176.jpegIMG_2096.jpegScreen Shot 2019-03-08 at 6.13.54 AM.png

Ass-it goes without saying that a sissy should have a shapely ass. a smooth, plump, bubble. a bull needs to be able to caress and slap it and it should be an inviting shape at all times in all positions.

IMG_2777.jpegIMG_3976.jpegIMG_4813.jpegIMG_4320.jpeg

Black only-this takes awhile to work up to, but a good bottom slut should know her place as a queen. Serving white men may not necessarily be off limits, but only doing so as a warm up or practice is allowable. Black men are far superior as tops. As my first sentence indicates, I don't see my role as a bottom sissy as inferior, but do understand that only black men can help me fulfill my true role as a queen of spades.

IMG_0647.jpegIMG_4772.jpegScreen Shot 2019-06-16 at 8.44.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-01 at 7.33.48 AM.png

ill continue my post from earlier, I've enjoyed the DM's I received....

Pussy-Of course a good bottom needs to have a useful pussy, it should be soft and wet and able to stretch to take the hard manhood of a raging bull. it takes training with many dildos and cocks to get past any reluctance for large cocks....

View attachment 5765034View attachment 5765035View attachment 5765036View attachment 5765038

Ass-it goes without saying that a sissy should have a shapely ass. a smooth, plump, bubble. a bull needs to be able to caress and slap it and it should be an inviting shape at all times in all positions.

View attachment 5765041View attachment 5765042View attachment 5765043View attachment 5765044

Black only-this takes awhile to work up to, but a good bottom slut should know her place as a queen. Serving white men may not necessarily be off limits, but only doing so as a warm up or practice is allowable. Black men are far superior as tops. As my first sentence indicates, I don't see my role as a bottom sissy as inferior, but do understand that only black men can help me fulfill my true role as a queen of spades.

View attachment 5765047View attachment 5765048View attachment 5765049View attachment 5765050
Black cock is superior 😍

I just shaved my entire lower body below the neck last night.
I bought high heels stocks, panties, a bra and a mast to see what it would look like once I am with a women who wants to enter the lifestyle.

I want to see how I look and feel wearing lingerie and showing off my submissive beta self to her and her alpha bull and that im open to servicing him and want to look the part so hes more compelled to want me to suck his cock and my woman see how committed I am to my role.

I would be open to a wig and lipstick too.

Im not interested in being bred but wouldn't mind allowing her to peg me and see how it feels if she wanted too.

For the record, this all started watching a video we made of her getting fucked and when i saw her lovers superior bbc spring out of his boxers as she pulled them down, I had a strong desire to suck his cock and please and thank him for fucking my fiancee so well and to show him how much i accept im a beta to him and cant compete with his cocks size and his ability to sexually pleasure my wife. And since im inviting his cock inside my fiancees pussy, and licking his cum out of her, his cock is good enough to be in my mouth to fluff and clean after they are done mating..

Haha omg I lol’d hearing you say if a sissy can’t cum on command then you’re dealing with amateurs... so true... I have cum just from sucking cock or having him cum in my mouth makes my lil clitty spurt... “Sissy’s” that can’t sissygasm I roll my eyes at.. obviously they haven’t put in the work.. and it is work.. I’ve been at this for 15 years... when my master says cum like a bitch, I cum like a bitch..
Okay I’ll bite. How exactly do you cum from no stimulation? Put in what work?

I would think that would be difficult for a man
Honestly no. There are a ton of nerve endings around the prostate, so it can easily be stimulated. Just like anything else though, it takes some trial and error. I found that there are a few positions that create the right angles, and some shapes and sizes of toys that do better. For actual sex with a dick, same story, but the added mental aspect gives more room for error I’ve found.

Also, load size varies. The cum you get from a prostate orgasm is thinner, as the whole job of that gland is basically to provide lubrication. It’s an intense experience, different than other orgasms for sure.

Back