Show off any white beta feminine features of yours

inferior isn't the word I would use, but instead, built to fulfill a different purpose. I know I am a slut for black cock, and I am fucking great at that job. I think your thread is asking for some reasons why, so let me see if I can show you....

Legs-I have long slender legs that I keep shaven above the knee to be smooth for my men. I accentuate them with stockings to highlight how good they look when a bull folds them up to access my hole.
View attachment 5762673View attachment 5762683

Clit-My little clit is small and tucks away easily so as not to get in the way of the bull and his pleasure. Whether it is caged or not, a good bottom bitch like me should not have a dick that would distract from me pussy. ITs also incredibly sensitive to vibrators, so I can squirt my sissy load without the uneccesary need to penetrate anything.
View attachment 5762730View attachment 5762732

Squirting-as stated above, a queen like me should be able to show my bull that I appreciate his gift. I can drop a sissygasm with little effort; even in a cage. if your sissy can't do this; then you're still fucking with amateurs.

View attachment 5762751View attachment 5762752

Style- often overlooked is a good bitches sense of style. I should be able to surprise and please a bull by wearing his favorite color or style, and even have different styles of fucking depending on the what I am wearing. I can be your sophisticated but slutty lady in elegant black lingerie and robes, or your wild whore in bright red, or a sweet innocent and pure sissy in white ready for your black load.

View attachment 5762766View attachment 5762768View attachment 5762769
Damn girl, please take me under your wing.

inferior isn't the word I would use, but instead, built to fulfill a different purpose. I know I am a slut for black cock, and I am fucking great at that job. I think your thread is asking for some reasons why, so let me see if I can show you....

Legs-I have long slender legs that I keep shaven above the knee to be smooth for my men. I accentuate them with stockings to highlight how good they look when a bull folds them up to access my hole.
View attachment 5762673View attachment 5762683

Clit-My little clit is small and tucks away easily so as not to get in the way of the bull and his pleasure. Whether it is caged or not, a good bottom bitch like me should not have a dick that would distract from me pussy. ITs also incredibly sensitive to vibrators, so I can squirt my sissy load without the uneccesary need to penetrate anything.
View attachment 5762730View attachment 5762732

Squirting-as stated above, a queen like me should be able to show my bull that I appreciate his gift. I can drop a sissygasm with little effort; even in a cage. if your sissy can't do this; then you're still fucking with amateurs.

View attachment 5762751View attachment 5762752

Style- often overlooked is a good bitches sense of style. I should be able to surprise and please a bull by wearing his favorite color or style, and even have different styles of fucking depending on the what I am wearing. I can be your sophisticated but slutty lady in elegant black lingerie and robes, or your wild whore in bright red, or a sweet innocent and pure sissy in white ready for your black load.

View attachment 5762766View attachment 5762768View attachment 5762769
such a great post

Back