show me your ass

Please login or become a member to view

Hubby here...in the last week since she came 'on board' with my long-time fantasy, she has been ON FIRE (been on this site constantly). So much so that I think she's going to EXPLODE - she BADLY wants to submit to a fit, well-endowed black man who will fuck her to orgasmic oblivion (while I watxh of course 🙂) - something she SO DESERVES.

I realize now that the fulfillment of my fantasy is only a matter of time - it WILL happen. It's just a matter of 'when' it will happen.

I just posted in the 'Prettiest Pussy' thread (she has been posting like crazy in the last week and has been asking for ME to do so as well - it was my first-ever post after lurking for YEARS, and just creating an account last September). Below is a picture of her from behind.20171222_113847.jpg

I have worshipped her luscious, very ROUND ass for a long time; but I KNOW my wife is ready to drop to her knees to WORSHIP the 'right' black man.

Are YOU the right black man?

Hubby here...in the last week since she came 'on board' with my long-time fantasy, she has been ON FIRE (been on this site constantly). So much so that I think she's going to EXPLODE - she BADLY wants to submit to a fit, well-endowed black man who will fuck her to orgasmic oblivion (while I watxh of course 🙂) - something she SO DESERVES.

I realize now that the fulfillment of my fantasy is only a matter of time - it WILL happen. It's just a matter of 'when' it will happen.

I just posted in the 'Prettiest Pussy' thread (she has been posting like crazy in the last week and has been asking for ME to do so as well - it was my first-ever post after lurking for YEARS, and just creating an account last September). Below is a picture of her from behind.View attachment 3110065

I have worshipped her luscious, very ROUND ass for a long time; but I KNOW my wife is ready to drop to her knees to WORSHIP the 'right' black man.

Are YOU the right black man?

She is perfect. What a beautiful woman.

Back