Shouldnt All wives Be Granted BBC!

Every white woman should try black cock at least once period. I can't imagine them not likeing it if they try yet I know some women who will not do to racism.

Not totally wrong. I have a notion that white women aren't all that prone to racism as their male counterparts are. A white woman can easily be persuaded, its the racist white men who find it hard changing... but a lot of them are mere hypocrites.

For one thing, a lot of white hubbies should make do to fine-tune their wives towards black men as early into the marriage that they possibly can.

I support this as I small cocked white male, I want my women to enjoy being fucked by a superior black cock. All white women should be made to do it. I am happy to lose the use of my girlfriends pussy, to a black cock.

Every white woman should try black cock at least once period. I can't imagine them not likeing it if they try yet I know some women who will not do to racism.

For the women who wouldn't do such cos of racism: sometimes its as a result of them remaining in their particular environment for a long time. For such women, the need to take them away from their immediate environment and put them in a place/setting where there's ample blackmen for them to mingle with would help melt the racial thoughts from their minds.

I can see your point about racism Too many people go through life worried about what some asshole will say about them if they believe or do something different than everyone else. It is this fucked up society we live in that dictates how we are suposed to live. If the president came up with a way that would lower gas prices to 50 cents a gal there would be people that would not like it because a black man came up with the solution.

I can see your point about racism Too many people go through life worried about what some asshole will say about them if they believe or do something different than everyone else. .

It's the way of the world. Even if we're in India, or somewhere at the other end of the world, it'll be the same. The basic thing is NEVER to allow society dictate what makes you happy.

Back