should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

• Total voters
Most wives whose minds are coming awake to this desire might not wish to cheat . . . but how else would they get fulfilled when they realize their husbands don't wish to get involved as well? They can't hide the desire from their minds for long without succumbing to it.

tumblr_myft3qjXEK1qgarvqo8_128012.jpg

Most wives whose minds are coming awake to this desire might not wish to cheat . . . but how else would they get fulfilled when they realize their husbands don't wish to get involved as well? They can't hide the desire from their minds for long without succumbing to it.

=====================================
like most women for so many years ...... be careful ....and be very discrete ....and don't get pregnant

No, not cheating. I don't condone cheating. Since my wife can fuck whomever she wants as long as I know about it then no cheating is necessary.

They should not need to cheat they should have a conversation and simply ask their husband if he would mind if his wife had sex with a black bull, I did and hubby loved the thought and now is a full cuckboy who loves to join in a encourages me to bring home new dates.
=======================
the statement said the husband was not agreeable .....

No, not cheating. I don't condone cheating. Since my wife can fuck whomever she wants as long as I know about it then no cheating is necessary.
===============================

Most wives whose minds are coming awake to this desire might not wish to cheat . . . but how else would they get fulfilled when they realize their husbands don't wish to get involved as well?

===============================

Most wives whose minds are coming awake to this desire might not wish to cheat . . . but how else would they get fulfilled when they realize their husbands don't wish to get involved as well?
It is the job of the bull to convince the husband that his wife needs black cock and that the husband should service the bull and then the wife can fuck guilt free and the bull gets to use the husband for his pleasure

They should not need to cheat they should have a conversation and simply ask their husband if he would mind if his wife had sex with a black bull, I did and hubby loved the thought and now is a full cuckboy who loves to join in a encourages me to bring home new dates.
Well if you Jane asked me if you could I would totally agree. Your sexy. Mmmmmmm

It is the job of the bull to convince the husband that his wife needs black cock and that the husband should service the bull and then the wife can fuck guilt free and the bull gets to use the husband for his pleasure
==========================================
This approach often ends badly . Some husbands respond with violence .
Better that the husband perceive his own benefits from this arrangement .
She gets BBC and more orgasms but he gets something also ...

If the husband pays the bills and does not want it to happen then I think his wishes should be honored. If you can afford to live on you own and support yourself then throw the dice and gamble that he either forgives and lets you or throws you out. Yes it's your body and you can decide but he pays the bills. Will the bull support you if he throws you out.

==========================================
This approach often ends badly . Some husbands respond with violence .
Better that the husband perceive his own benefits from this arrangement .
She gets BBC and more orgasms but he gets something also ...
I believe that many husband's responses would surprise their wives who inquired about cuckolding him with a black bull. I think if she takes it slow and present it in a good way, there are a lot more that would respond positively. I know there will be those that definitely could never accept their wife fucking a black man and if the wife in those cases feels she NEEDS to proceed without his approval, perhaps their marriage wouldnt' survive anyway. Especially if she cheats and he eventually finds out.

I believe that many husband's responses would surprise their wives who inquired about cuckolding him with a black bull. I think if she takes it slow and present it in a good way, there are a lot more that would respond positively. I know there will be those that definitely could never accept their wife fucking a black man and if the wife in those cases feels she NEEDS to proceed without his approval, perhaps their marriage wouldnt' survive anyway. Especially if she cheats and he eventually finds out.
============================================================
in many places , we are certainly seeing a change in attitudes about IR sex and more husbands are encouraging their wives to try BBC . However , this is not yet the main stream in most places . Women who chose to move forward with their sexual desires for BBC and "other" men need to understand the risks and be discrete and cautious .

Or...get a divorce and spread your legs for anyone you want anytime you want so you do not have to cheat or worry about anything else.

No. There's a very thick line between cuckolding a man who has given his consent and adultery. Any woman who would willingly cheat on her husband should just get a divorce rather than put her own life and the life of her lover in danger. Any self respecting bull who values his life shouldn't get involved with a wife whose hubby isn't in the loop, much less one that would never consent. Adultery is never acceptable regardless of the reason for it. All you are going to do is cause your relationship or marriage to end, possibly violently, by cheating when your husband or boyfriend finds out. And with the ease of internet access, it is a lot easier to find out if someone's commiting adultery these days.

No. There's a very thick line between cuckolding a man who has given his consent and adultery. Any woman who would willingly cheat on her husband should just get a divorce rather than put her own life and the life of her lover in danger. Any self respecting bull who values his life shouldn't get involved with a wife whose hubby isn't in the loop, much less one that would never consent. Adultery is never acceptable regardless of the reason for it. All you are going to do is cause your relationship or marriage to end, possibly violently, by cheating when your husband or boyfriend finds out. And with the ease of internet access, it is a lot easier to find out if someone's commiting adultery these days.

You get another....AMEN!!!

Back