should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

• Total voters
When it turns into cheating it stops being fun, at least that was my experience. My wife had carte blanche to be with pretty much whomever she wanted, of course we had ground rules. At some point emotions got involved and I was left out in the cold. It was fun when I was involved and tortuous when it became cheating. So, while I believe that every white woman who wants to be with a black man should absolutely do it, if said woman is married then it should be a joint decision with her and her husband. Otherwise, get a divorce and just sleep with whomever you like whenver you like.

No. If you let your wife fuck other men, you both know what is going on. Nobody is being deceived. If you cheat on a test, you're deceiving the teacher or whoever. If the person doesn't know about it, or knows about it but isn't ok with it, then it is cheating.

I agree. I know my I don't satisfy my gf. I care bout her and want her to be happy, therefore I want her to try fucking a BBC. It's selfish in my opinion to not support your woman getting what she deserves elsewhere if your the one that can't provide it!
How old is your gf?

Back