should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

• Total voters
Is it really cheating when everyone involved knows the husband can't satisfy her by himself?
It IS really cheating when the wife has sex with other men without her husband knowing or approving of the sexual affairs. A married woman having sex with other men, without her husband's knowledge/approval is cheating, and is considered adultery. No one should encourage a person who is married to cheat on their spouse ... that would be meddling.
FYI ... damages to a marriage incurred due to meddling is prosecutable in a court of law.

Last edited:
I wasn't being particularly serious there. Is it fun to be a buzzkill on any topic you can find? I can't imagine it's fun for anyone else to read it.

I wasn't being particularly serious there. Is it fun to be a buzzkill on any topic you can find? I can't imagine it's fun for anyone else to read it.
Sorry, Mercurial, but you asked an open-ended question; how was I to know you weren't serious? Why would you ask the question? If you'd prefer me, specifically, not respond to your posts, just say so ... no problem. And, if my posts agitate you, just put me on ignore ... peace! gif_Yellowball-rollingEyes2.gif

Last edited:
I'd love the type of cheating where she fucks him in our home while I'm not home...doesn't tell me about the encounters I don't know about until sometime later on...yet there's always the chance of me coming home while they're still fucking and she either invites me in or sends me out of the room where I can only listen while they finish..."if" they finish that is. ;)

go for it and cheat all you want if you do not value your relationship but if you want other men do the things necessary to make your man a willing cuckold, start him out slow and introduce to the idea of his woman fucking other men. Break down his will to resist by fucking his ass with a dildo and milking him until he is used to it and looks forward to being taken by a woman. Associate his orgasms with you fucking other men and eventually he will submit and become a cuck willingly

only if her partner knows and accepts and women like all kinds of cocks naturally and some hate big ones because it hurts and some are not fond of black ones just because. I can make any woman feel good if she aqllows me to do it because I know how to tune them until they vibrate

I don't think the color has anything to really do with cheating, does it? If a woman (or man) is not getting sexually satisfied at home, then they're likely to cheat; I don't think the color of the one they cheat with will matter in the overall scheme of things. Now, if a white wife is convinced that she's got to experience the "dark side" to fulfill her curiousity, so be it.
But, as a married man, I wouldn't care what color the guy is that my wife cheats with, I'm still going to "******* 'em both!" ... and if I'm lucky, I'll catch 'em in the act and can ******* 'em both with one shot of my 357 magnum and save a 70 cent bullet. LOL ! ;)
True, so gotta be gamed up.

Back