should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

• Total voters
I have had a few former girl friends cheat on me years ago. Two did so with former male friends, problem they forgot why they broke up with the guys until the woke up in the hospital. Then their memory was twenty twenty. As for me I moved on. Met the woman that became my wife in the cop shop where she was filing a assault report, I was explaining to another officer why it was not me as I was in France on a business trip when my now ex Got assaulted. Two different cases by the way. I met my wife for the second time a month later playing ultimate in the park. Married over twenty years, cancer took her.

They should absolutely meet alone.....meet as if it was an affair like a roll play....the sex is so much better for both of them when they are alone just the two of them

Guys if you haven't tried this I strongly recommend it....watching her get ready to be with him...then leaving for hours watching the clock as you wait just knowing she is in bed with him making love alone with him....no condom and he's releasing his seed deep inside her all alone

Totally agree, the preparation time is amazingly sexual for a husband.

I voted yes, but I meant really for a wife who has a husband who is neither able to fully satisfy her sexually, nor supportive of her cuckolding him. There are however many many white husbands in the first category.

I've been 'cheating' so hard on my husband. That is, he suspects that's what I'm doing. He only doesn't know how frequently, when, and with how many men. I loved meeting different black guys. My only concern is security and safety. But I found out a way to avoid bad surprises.

Could any white woman or white man please tell me what is the point of a white woman cheating with another white man that will have a dick the very same size as her husband or in many cases be smaller because sorry i just don`t see the point lol.

Attachments

• mov ha ha ha blk eddie.gif
    mov ha ha ha blk eddie.gif
    458.9 KB · Views: 0
I've been 'cheating' so hard on my husband. That is, he suspects that's what I'm doing. He only doesn't know how frequently, when, and with how many men. I loved meeting different black guys. My only concern is security and safety. But I found out a way to avoid bad surprises.
I actually caught mine after suspecting her for a while

know my wife has cheated on me,see her flirt with guy in phone shop,neighbour said to me you know she got boyfriend in that shop said she allways in shop with him,jokingly said to wife he fucked her in storeroom, met her when she cheated on her boyfriend to fuck me so I knew what she like,

I don't think the color has anything to really do with cheating, does it? If a woman (or man) is not getting sexually satisfied at home, then they're likely to cheat; I don't think the color of the one they cheat with will matter in the overall scheme of things. Now, if a white wife is convinced that she's got to experience the "dark side" to fulfill her curiousity, so be it.
But, as a married man, I wouldn't care what color the guy is that my wife cheats with, I'm still going to "******* 'em both!" ... and if I'm lucky, I'll catch 'em in the act and can ******* 'em both with one shot of my 357 magnum and save a 70 cent bullet. LOL ! ;)
I actually think that's where you are headed, Mac.

I actually think that's where you are headed, Mac.
You maybe should quit that "actual thinking", especially with my postings. I'm serious on my posts maybe 30% of the time. Topics like this ... really??
I've been with my wife 22 years now ... happy all the way. To my knowledge neither of us has "cheated" on the other, as we've always treated our relationship like a partnership. "Soul Mates" ... a special relationship with a special person. You'll know when you find them. We're good!

Unless you know your bulls from before the best way to avoid problems is precisely to have you rhusband there.

My wife Julia wanted to expirence BBC, she remembered I once told her i woudnt mind if she cheated on me without telling. Imidieatly she went online and started looking. After a while she found a really dark BBC King. He was a total master, he was abusive and degrading from the start. She asked him if he would be so kind and fuck her so she can expirience BBC, she mentioned shes married, and that she wants to do it on the side. Black king then said that If he fucks her once, then shes owned by him, and have no right to fuck any white boys or any other race for that matter, except of course Black Kings. Julia was intrigued, she asked what it would mean in reality for her. And Black Master listed everything she would have to do:

Fuck every black king that is interested in fucking her
NEVER, NEVER and again NEVER fucking anyone else.
Get off any birth control methods.
Be avaliable at the bulls request
Fuck anywhere bull wants.
But considering this special case, that her husband, me, is not supoused to know he decided to adjust himself to her husbands work schedule. First meeting was in 2 weeks time. She was instructed to leave the door open. And wait naked in the main room on a couch. Once BBC King enter the house, she imieadly went to his new pussy. He was fucking her for hours. She had enough but he didnt. So she had to continue. Eventually he left. He informed her, that shes fucking in 2 days again, but this time an hour before her husband gets back from work and this time he brought another BBC king. They started fucking pretty standard way. They tore her pussy apart. Sudenly she realised that her husband will be back in around 20 minutes. She asked her Bulls to finish. But they decided that they want to fuck for another hour. She was terrifed, she begged to finish quickly. They said that okey, but they cumming inside her pussy. Julia wasnt sure, but there was less and less time. She agreed.
During the next 2 months, Julia was fucked regullary by several BBC Kings. They fucked her at least 3 times a week. And each time being more and more daring. They even started fucking her with husband in the house. Eventually she got pregnant. She was scared, what to tell her husband. She informed a bbc about her pregnancy and asked what to do now? Bulls decided that she should fuck her husband once so he thinks its his. Julia was confused, but why? He's gonna find out its not his, youre all black! BBC Kings then told her, that she will not tell him ever. Bulls wanted to tell him themselves, in delivery room. Once Husband and wife are preparing for birth, two of BBC Kings enter the room. "Shes pregnant with black baby" - one of them said. Husband is paralized, but also getting hard. "Shes been fucked by so many Black man for the last year that her pussy woudnt feel your cock" - second one added. "We owned her pussy, shes our slut"

Back