should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

• Total voters
I was a bit confused reading this thread, surely all of us on this site are in favor of white women being screwed by black men? Anyway Jess has fucked black men with me at the bottom of the bed and also when I've not been there and without my knowledge. Did it bother me, that she told me later, no , once you are both happy with this lifestyle I think that you have to accept that it's perfectly ok if she screws around

I was a bit confused reading this thread, surely all of us on this site are in favor of white women being screwed by black men? Anyway Jess has fucked black men with me at the bottom of the bed and also when I've not been there and without my knowledge. Did it bother me, that she told me later, no , once you are both happy with this lifestyle I think that you have to accept that it's perfectly ok if she screws around
You make a good point x

Agree with you completely! We’ve always been on agreement that you can’t predict or always schedule when an opportunity will present itself so she always has the green light whether I’m with her or not! Hate to see her miss out on a good time because she feels like I need to be there!! She always gives me detailed play by play when she gets home!!

They should absolutely meet alone.....meet as if it was an affair like a roll play....the sex is so much better for both of them when they are alone just the two of them

Guys if you haven't tried this I strongly recommend it....watching her get ready to be with him...then leaving for hours watching the clock as you wait just knowing she is in bed with him making love alone with him....no condom and he's releasing his seed deep inside her all alone

Back