Should we whiteboys embrace being pussy free and start serving Blk men

You know bois...until this site I had no idea there were so many of you obsessed with the lifestyle and the black man. Just wanted to say too cute, love to see it 😘
It's deep and everywhere. I've met so many white men obsessed with Black Cock. Married, single, old and young. Big union guys who'd you'd never think would, down on their knees immediately. Pastors, bosses, landlords. Those who have accepted what's up are in full adoration and it's widespread.

It's deep and everywhere. I've met so many white men obsessed with Black Cock. Married, single, old and young. Big union guys who'd you'd never think would, down on their knees immediately. Pastors, bosses, landlords. Those who have accepted what's up are in full adoration and it's widespread.
I dont see as much as you but then again I dont get around much. I do see more and more teens, early 20s, white guys looking so much feminine, and hanging out together. Also more white girls with black guys. I can affirm the BBC addiction is real and not some made up thing.

I dont see as much as you but then again I dont get around much. I do see more and more teens, early 20s, white guys looking so much feminine, and hanging out together. Also more white girls with black guys. I can affirm the BBC addiction is real and not some made up thing.
My experience stems from hanging in chat rooms, sites like this, old Craigs days and elsewhere. Many many conversations and chats. The percentage of those who act out on their fantasies is low for sure but growing everyday. More and more are crossing the line slowly but surely.

well most people can't stop talking to friends about their personal obsessions so it makes sense that would apply to whitebois and black dick lol. I've just never thought about you all before....like that....or much at all. no offense intended.....much respect for what you bois are doing here
Thanks for the respect and encouragement from such a beautiful woman. I hope that you will do your part and include the white bois in the mix in the future and slowly point them in the right direction.

Thanks for the respect and encouragement from such a beautiful woman. I hope that you will do your part and include the white bois in the mix in the future and slowly point them in the right direction.
aww thanks! like I said I've never paid attention to whitebois in the past but now that I'm seeing how eager and easy they are for black guys I'd be down for helping the cause

well most people can't stop talking to friends about their personal obsessions so it makes sense that would apply to whitebois and black dick lol. I've just never thought about you all before....like that....or much at all. no offense intended.....much respect for what you bois are doing here
Thank you. Us white bois now admit that black cock is superior and love seeing our wives and girlfriends being pleasured by superior men.

Thank you.

Back