Should we breed

Hello everyone. So we actually went through with it. My lady is now pregnant with our bills baby!! She's almost 1 month now. We have only told very close friends and one of her sisters. We both look forward to raising our baby together as my own.

Congratulations!!
You're never going to regret it.
We had a great time through the whole pregnancy.
I loved to kiss and caress my wife's big belly.
It was humiliating to know the she had been black bred. But every second was also very arousing.
Are you afraid of the reactions from friends, family and co-workers?

eliza_jane_blacked_78.jpg

There are countless couples where the children are not boilogically his. Theres many reasons for that and it could be that they actually one day tell the kid the absolute truth. And if you believe the cuckold lifestyle to be no more than a kink then i think youve much to learn.
I personally view it as a sexual identity. And finally for us cuckold type men, we actually have a sexual identity.

Very wise post.

798_1000.jpg

Hey everyone, yesterday my gf brought up the idea of breeding. I know we are both really into the idea but are very hesitant and nervous at the same time, we have always wanted to have a kid to together to raise and nurture but all this is new as far as us raising an interracial baby that’s not mine. It’s even more of a concern with her family, since she comes from a very traditional Hispanic family and we feel that they would disapprove. Any real actual suggestions or advice? We are both leaning towards making this happen

What are you afraid of?

tumblr_nydj1yIcoH1tt3jj5o1_1280.jpg

I don't know if a good bull (young or old) thinks about this consciously,
but somewhere in the back of their mind, I believe they prefer and seek
a "nice well-to-do, older white couple". The reasons should be obvious.

They are positioned or situated in a good place to care and provide for
the baby. A few of the bulls have mentioned that they enjoyed having
me take care of the their baby while they are busy trying to knock-up
my wife again.

Even going back to the first "meet & greet", they seemed to test me
on how obedient and compassionate I was, and sensed that I would
accept the "breeding" of Christine as well as take care of things emotionally
and financially once their seed "took hold".

Back