Should we breed

Hey everyone, yesterday my gf brought up the idea of breeding. I know we are both really into the idea but are very hesitant and nervous at the same time, we have always wanted to have a kid to together to raise and nurture but all this is new as far as us raising an interracial baby that’s not mine. It’s even more of a concern with her family, since she comes from a very traditional Hispanic family and we feel that they would disapprove. Any real actual suggestions or advice? We are both leaning towards making this happen

Hey everyone, yesterday my gf brought up the idea of breeding. I know we are both really into the idea but are very hesitant and nervous at the same time, we have always wanted to have a kid to together to raise and nurture but all this is new as far as us raising an interracial baby that’s not mine. It’s even more of a concern with her family, since she comes from a very traditional Hispanic family and we feel that they would disapprove. Any real actual suggestions or advice? We are both leaning towards making this happen

I think everything in the history of society has been a challenge at the outset. It NEEDS people like you saying this is what WE want and the world needs to accept this. Only people will help more people accept and embrace anything outside the norm. Go for it and enjoy every moment. It is a natural thing and it is life. Life should be celebrated. No matter what.

Theres one thing in this whole relationship dynamic that does not yet happen and it is this. Black Bulls, true Black Bulls are obviously far more sexually active and in demand than us white cuckold types. Yet i dont see any introducing white girls who are already into BBC to white guys who would be happy to begin a relationship and remain pussy free and support and encourage ongoing BBC fun. I think us guys white and Black should be helping eachother to be with the right women in the right way. Just a thought :)

No issues in expressing your thoughts though. I personally don't see race as a factor in cuckold thing. I have seen orthodox Muslims go cucky wanting their wives be with non Muslims. Every one have their kinks and some kinks though not illegal technically leave people in bad taste. It all depends case to case I believe. I did get favourable responses

And what do you tell your baby?
You were born out of a kink. Yes your stepfather is capable of getting mommy pregnant, but we liked the kink of mommy getting pregnant from an other man. So yes, you are not born out of love between two people, but out of a kink.

So I think it is not wise to do it.
Do not think about your own kink, but think about the baby. One day he/she will find out.

And what do you tell your baby?
You were born out of a kink. Yes your stepfather is capable of getting mommy pregnant, but we liked the kink of mommy getting pregnant from an other man. So yes, you are not born out of love between two people, but out of a kink.

So I think it is not wise to do it.
Do not think about your own kink, but think about the baby. One day he/she will find out.

There are countless couples where the children are not boilogically his. Theres many reasons for that and it could be that they actually one day tell the kid the absolute truth. And if you believe the cuckold lifestyle to be no more than a kink then i think youve much to learn.
I personally view it as a sexual identity. And finally for us cuckold type men, we actually have a sexual identity.

There are countless couples where the children are not boilogically his. Theres many reasons for that and it could be that they actually one day tell the kid the absolute truth. And if you believe the cuckold lifestyle to be no more than a kink then i think youve much to learn.
I personally view it as a sexual identity. And finally for us cuckold type men, we actually have a sexual identity.
Yes there are countless couples where the baby is not biologically of the husband. Most of the time the reasons is something medical with the husband. Or even both, but then you talk about adoption.
It has nothing to do with being a cuckold, it has everything to do with the welfare of the baby. When it is born because there is a medical problem, then there is nothing wrong, but born because "daddy" was perfectly capable, but did not want to because of a sexual "identity", is in my opinion wrong. For the baby it can be translated as "daddy" doesn't want to be my real dad, or biological dad.

Yes there are countless couples where the baby is not biologically of the husband. Most of the time the reasons is something medical with the husband. Or even both, but then you talk about adoption.
It has nothing to do with being a cuckold, it has everything to do with the welfare of the baby. When it is born because there is a medical problem, then there is nothing wrong, but born because "daddy" was perfectly capable, but did not want to because of a sexual "identity", is in my opinion wrong. For the baby it can be translated as "daddy" doesn't want to be my real dad, or biological dad.

No...... most often its because when a guy meets a girl she already has a baby. And often its a young baby or a baby who grows up not knowing anything different.

Practical difficulties will be explaining the society about the mixed baby and as our friend said the baby may question himself. Our friend Marco isn't wrong. But as said earlier the people doing it should do so with responsibility.

No...... most often its because when a guy meets a girl she already has a baby. And often its a young baby or a baby who grows up not knowing anything different.
That is also a very "normal" situation. And the baby would have almost no problem hearing the husband is not the biological *******, because his/her mom and biological ******* split up after birth. It happens a lot indeed. I am just against willingly have a baby from an other man while the husband is perfectly capable of impregnation. No matter if it is same race or interracial.

Practical difficulties will be explaining the society about the mixed baby and as our friend said the baby may question himself. Our friend Marco isn't wrong. But as said earlier the people doing it should do so with responsibility.
Thanks for the reply. My problem is not if it is mixed race. It would feel the same if it was the same race. My point is purely from the baby's perspective.

I was also very hesitant indeed. I am glad that we did it.
6mX98TJ_d.jpg

Back