Should the white ladies wear stockings and high heels when they get fucked ?

Its amazing how many women either don't know, don't care, or are too lazy to present
themselves in proper manner. It says a lot. The adrenaline rush that occurs seeing a
woman dressed for intimacy is equivalent to ride on the space shuttle. And like wise all
systems are a go for docking with her. There are countless variations on dressing for sex.
How does one spend hours to go out on the town to entice men they don't know or wont
have sex with and when they have one dripping with lust wanting to give them a serious fucking
they appear in pjs, wearing curlers, and cold cream. Seriously? Killing my sexual desire is like killing my
soul its an affront to my Alpha Male persona; I have no need or use for a woman like that. every submissive
definitely knows she must dress to impress in private too. And yes keep the heels or boots ON!
they stop doing it for their husbands and that is why husbands look for something else
when the wife stops doing BJs and anal, then the husband is going to go elsewhere - good thing for hoe's like me

as for women dressing for bulls, well YES - they are courting you - if they don't throw her out

Most of the time :bigsmile:
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 99584
View media item 55769
View media item 25090
View media item 7259
View media item 7255
View media item 1922
View media item 197
View media item 111

Most of the time :bigsmile:

View media item 99584
View media item 55769
View media item 25090
View media item 7259
View media item 7255
View media item 1922
View media item 197
View media item 111
To have been the fly on the wall for this one. Holy crap, must
have been epic!

Me too, just any colors of stockings or pantyhose.
How about Kermit Green ? In my entire life since becoming sexually active I have NEVER had a single sexual encounter with bare legs . NOT once NOT EVER and I like it that way . my husband ( then boyfriend ) showed up to our second date with a pair of ultra sheer black nylon stockings and a suspender belt and from that day till now I have NEVER worn pantyhose ever again as he banned them from my wardrobe . My dear old Mum had apoplexy when i showed her which I thought at the time was so hypocritical given she never took to wearing pantyhose herself . I LOVE wearing stockings as they hark back to a more gentile era when women actually took a pride in their appearance and when I wear them which is every day I feel feminine , alluring , sexy and SLUTTY all at the same time .
View media item 514693View media item 514694

View media item 622980

Back