Should the white ladies wear stockings and high heels when they get fucked ?

Its amazing how many women either don't know, don't care, or are too lazy to present
themselves in proper manner. It says a lot. The adrenaline rush that occurs seeing a
woman dressed for intimacy is equivalent to ride on the space shuttle. And like wise all
systems are a go for docking with her. There are countless variations on dressing for sex.
How does one spend hours to go out on the town to entice men they don't know or wont
have sex with and when they have one dripping with lust wanting to give them a serious fucking
they appear in pjs, wearing curlers, and cold cream. Seriously? Killing my sexual desire is like killing my
soul its an affront to my Alpha Male persona; I have no need or use for a woman like that. every submissive
definitely knows she must dress to impress in private too. And yes keep the heels or boots ON!

Its amazing how many women either don't know, don't care, or are too lazy to present
themselves in proper manner. It says a lot. The adrenaline rush that occurs seeing a
woman dressed for intimacy is equivalent to ride on the space shuttle. And like wise all
systems are a go for docking with her. There are countless variations on dressing for sex.
How does one spend hours to go out on the town to entice men they don't know or wont
have sex with and when they have one dripping with lust wanting to give them a serious fucking
they appear in pjs, wearing curlers, and cold cream. Seriously? Killing my sexual desire is like killing my
soul its an affront to my Alpha Male persona; I have no need or use for a woman like that. every submissive
definitely knows she must dress to impress in private too. And yes keep the heels or boots ON!

Well Said,

I run into that a lot in real life myself

Now that we're empty-nesters, Tammy can host guys at the house. When a guy comes over, she's always dressed in some cute lingerie and has candles lit and some sexy R&B playing just loud enough to set the mood. She likes to stage everything just right. The men she has over really appreciate it. A lot of women seem to think that all they need to bring to the party is the pussy. If you want to really enjoy what you're doing, make sure you make all the effort to make everybody feel welcome and horny.

Back