Should the first bbc bull creampie my wife and should I taste her afterwards?

Should my wife’s first bull creampie her and should I taste her afterwards? Does anybody wanna share real pics of ur wife’s first bbc creampie....
I say yes. If you are watching it will be so much more arousing to see him fucking your wife bareback.
Also it would be so sexy to eat his sperms if your wife doesn't mind you humiliating yourself in such a manner.

I lick my wife's bull's cock as he's pulling out of her and when he is out I take him in my mouth and clean both their cum off of his cock then I go down on my wife and lick all of his cum out of her soft warm used pussy. Since I'm not allowed to fuck my wife I jerk off while eating her.

I lick my wife's bull's cock as he's pulling out of her and when he is out I take him in my mouth and clean both their cum off of his cock then I go down on my wife and lick all of his cum out of her soft warm used pussy. Since I'm not allowed to fuck my wife I jerk off while eating her.
Correct.

I need to do it, your not a true cuck until you've eaten a creampie. I've eaten a black guy creampie before and honestly it's just about my favorite part of being a cuck. It isn't a question of whether you'll like it rather how addicted you'll get to it!
True

Should my wife’s first bull creampie her and should I taste her afterwards? Does anybody wanna share real pics of ur wife’s first bbc creampie....
To each their own. Do what YOU prefer. Sloppy seconds was our preference. Taking a black man, getting his seed and then giving her husband sloppy seconds was such a HOT way to deal with the "Southern Taboo" for a young wife, born and raised Baptist in the South like my Sarah!

Back