Should my wife do a tatoo of Queen of spades ?

Should my wife do a tatoo of Queen of spades ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally, mine needed to be in a more discreet location for professional and family reasons. Works for me because I don't go out to pick up BBC men. It's placement is very appreciated when I'm getting done doggie-style and he sees it right there on my ass cheek!!!
Yes! I was thinking of a tiny q of s logo right beside my pussy.Very small & cute,nothing hude & goddy.

Personally, mine needed to be in a more discreet location for professional and family reasons. Works for me because I don't go out to pick up BBC men. It's placement is very appreciated when I'm getting done doggie-style and he sees it right there on my ass cheek!!!
Very true because of discreetness

My Slut wife loves BBC best of all and would like a Queen of Spades tattoo placed just above her vagina; however, when we travel, it is not so easy to find BBC bulls, especially in rural areas. So when she is horny and BBC is not available, we often look for big white cock. (The photo below showing her with one of her BWC bulls.) So our dilemma is: would getting a Queen of Spades tattoo be a turn-off to the white bulls who fuck her?

Wife fucked by BWC.jpgWife fucked by BWC.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 1079675 If she likes sex with black guys, she should definitely get it done. It's a permanent mark showing her preference for BBC.
Where to have it might depend on if she minds everyone knowing or keeping it a special secret or not.
I have mine on the top of my ass cheek so I can hide it or show it off when I want. I've loved having mine! X
Every single time I see a QOS tattoo I begin fantasizing about having one..I have played with temp tattoos but never overtly. I don't think even hubby has seen me wearing one. But omg does the thought of a permanent mark turn me on. Maybe a New Year resolution?! See what cuck thinks. My ass I think best alongside my recent Celtic tattoos.
J
Xoxoxo

If a woman wears a queen of spades she is telling all that her husband is a willing cuckold which is fine but very dominating

Every single time I see a QOS tattoo I begin fantasizing about having one..I have played with temp tattoos but never overtly. I don't think even hubby has seen me wearing one. But omg does the thought of a permanent mark turn me on. Maybe a New Year resolution?! See what cuck thinks. My ass I think best alongside my recent Celtic tattoos.
J
Xoxoxo
Wouldn’t a little one on your ankle also be hot?
it would be a visible statement to those in the know that you have a preference and a huge cuck angst for Michael worry who might realize he is a pussy free cuck.

If a woman wears a queen of spades she is telling all that her husband is a willing cuckold which is fine but very dominating
NO she not
my wife wears temp ones on her ankle and smaller one inside wrist, BUT I'M NO CUCK just a perv that likes watching ,occasionally / often joining and still have sex together very regularly on our own been that way for 30 years, she just likes wearing to see what happens / reactions she gets and there have been a few positives over the years

NO she not
my wife wears temp ones on her ankle and smaller one inside wrist, BUT I'M NO CUCK just a perv that likes watching ,occasionally / often joining and still have sex together very regularly on our own been that way for 30 years, she just likes wearing to see what happens / reactions she gets and there have been a few positives over the years
cucks fuck their wives and live normal lives except they accept their wife fucking other men which means they are submissive regardless of how we put it

Back