Should my wife do a tatoo of Queen of spades ?

Should my wife do a tatoo of Queen of spades ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 1079675 If she likes sex with black guys, she should definitely get it done. It's a permanent mark showing her preference for BBC.
Where to have it might depend on if she minds everyone knowing or keeping it a special secret or not.
I have mine on the top of my ass cheek so I can hide it or show it off when I want. I've loved having mine! X
Someone who is really on to it! On the breast is great on the ass maybe on the inside of your arm just below your hand so at times you'll forget and still show it off

If I had a wife/GF I'd so encourage her to get this tattoo on her ankle.
Its not like any of our family and friends know what it truly means. For all they think it could just mean that she likes playing cards.

View attachment 1079675 If she likes sex with black guys, she should definitely get it done. It's a permanent mark showing her preference for BBC.
Where to have it might depend on if she minds everyone knowing or keeping it a special secret or not.
I have mine on the top of my ass cheek so I can hide it or show it off when I want. I've loved having mine! X
Very sexy!

I am considering getting a "tramp stamp" with the Queen of Spade incorporated into it.
This way it can be covered with a swimsuit if needed. A small one will be on the front side opposite my Playboy bunny. I'm figuring before summer.
Tramp stamps were the thing to have back in my day. These days though its seen as horrible. I love them, I think they're the sexiest area of the body for a woman to have a tattoo. Maybe its just a generation thing.

But yea, tramp stamp with a QoS tattoo is the sexiest possible tattoo now. The general public whoever sees it will just think nothing of it, like oh she likes playing cards. lol, little do they know what a dirty slut she truly is.

Tramp stamps were the thing to have back in my day. These days though its seen as horrible. I love them, I think they're the sexiest area of the body for a woman to have a tattoo. Maybe its just a generation thing.

But yea, tramp stamp with a QoS tattoo is the sexiest possible tattoo now. The general public whoever sees it will just think nothing of it, like oh she likes playing cards. lol, little do they know what a dirty slut she truly is.
Living in Vegas gives me the luxury of pulling the Queen of Spades card as my "Lucky" card and nobody thinks twice. ;)

Back