Should my body be for bulls only??

if i was your white husband, i would be very very supportive of you regularly having sex with very well endowed black men. and would be even more supportive and very encouraging you to have black men bare (of course only after getting tested) and maybe not even use any birth control and would have no problems licking you after black men have cumed you. but if I am totally denied, consider it a divorce straight away!

I think cucks should be denied. Start weaning him off sex with a condom first, then no sex, no blowjobs, and no handjobs. You should be getting seeded by black only.

NickyAguiar:

My wife weaned me off sex, and it worked for her and I. The only differences are we went straight to no sex and skipped the condom part because she's always hated them, and she never gave me blow jobs to begin with. She was giving me a hand job once every 2 months, but now it's one or two a month, sometimes less. I don't touch her at all now, and she only touches my penis with her hand.

We haven't had intercourse in almost 2 years, and there was a 14 month gap the time before that. All in all, it'll be intercourse twice in 38 months on February 26th. No pussy in all of 2016 and all of 2018 for me, and I've been told never again for life.

nrbill

NickyAguiar:

My wife weaned me off sex, and it worked for her and I. The only differences are we went straight to no sex and skipped the condom part because she's always hated them, and she never gave me blow jobs to begin with. She was giving me a hand job once every 2 months, but now it's one or two a month, sometimes less. I don't touch her at all now, and she only touches my penis with her hand.

We haven't had intercourse in almost 2 years, and there was a 14 month gap the time before that. All in all, it'll be intercourse twice in 38 months on February 26th. No pussy in all of 2016 and all of 2018 for me, and I've been told never again for life.

nrbill
Ouch

Fully deny your husband. Lose yourself, give yourself completely to sex. Cuckold him, split yourself on thick black cocks and let your husband eat their sperm and lick your black lover's asshole. That will be sex for him. Let your husband degrade and ruin himself, masturbating on the dirty floor, spurting into limpness.

Nicky, I think you can experiment with denial and the power it brings you both by restricting certain acts. My wife denied me from oral for over 6 months. And it's something I love....

But she made it well known when she was sucking boyfriend's how much she loved sucking them....that erotic agony was incredible for us both.

The power exchange is a big part of cuckolding and you guys should feel comfortable exploring it....

Personally, the extreme space of all or nothing can create a real problem depending on what type of guy your hub is. I'm a switch and have strong dominance tendencies....and I enjoy playing a submissive role to her but that dominant side of me will eventually come out...and doing it in a way that fits both your dynamics is important....

re: Should my body be for bulls only??
Sex can be provided in many ways other than intercourse, if that is the REAL question. Some men can be quite content with oral or hand jobs. I'd never take the risk of total sexual denial unless the marital relationship has digressed to that level of caring, then you might as well free yourself and put up the "for free" to black males. Unfortunately, its because you ARE white AND married that some find you interesting ... don't forget that.

I am married and I am very afraid about ruining my marriage if I fully deny my cuckold. I really want to but never take the decision as final due to my fear.
Everyone is different and you need to figure out what works for you. My marriage has never been stronger and my husband hasn't fucked me in almost 4 years. We are way more intimate now than we were before, just in different ways.

On another thread you stated he made his wishes perfectly clear from the beggining, and based on that, he doesn't want to be a chuck, but a swinger. Since you refuse to respect his wishes, and just be a selfish greedy little girl. He's better off without you.

Everyone is different and you need to figure out what works for you. My marriage has never been stronger and my husband hasn't fucked me in almost 4 years. We are way more intimate now than we were before, just in different ways.
Ditto for us. My hubby has been without sex for nearing two years and much of that is keeping him in chastity. Everyone is different and any one type of cuckold relationship will differ a little based on personality. People are right though, I get off on the power dynamic and my control of his penis. We do stay intimate in many other ways but his caging means he utilises his energy on far more productive ways.
J
Xoxoxo

I met a great couple a while ago and it was after the second rompathon she told me he’s not had it in a few weeks (last time was when we started the hellos online and planning to meet). At least he had a huge cold beer on his lap while his hotwife rode me and howled cowgirl...

Denying sex or intimate relationship with your partner, it’s not only unhealthy, but rather destructive to marriage failure.

It’s like a Russian roulette, you keep pulling the trigger, until it’s over or just STOP ? this dangerous game before someone gets hurt. Sooooo sad ?.

I think ? there are a few couple out here, who plays together and they only care n focus on one another, and NOT killing their love n marriage.

HI,

Okay, I'll jump in. Your body can be considered the only thing YOU really own. How you want to use it is completely up to you - If you aren't in a committed relationship with someone else.

A person in a relationship should consider the feelings of the other person as well. In your case, if he has concerns, than you should take that into account.

In my case, I'm active with a long-term Bull. My husband is totally okay with it (I've asked him numerous times). But if he said he wants to end my relationship with my Bull, I would. My husband is the most important person in my life, bar none. So I would listen and take his opinion into serious consideration.

So, although it's your body, a normal relationship dictates that you think of him as well.

Back