My bull wants to swap with other cpl

I have experienced couples who look for stable partners play with. How long have you been together stuff
So if this is in fact the case, then posing as a couple when you're not really one is being deceitful. Not much different than a married guy lying about being single. Bottom line, both are lying to get what they want. I'm not here to judge, not my style. However, I have talked to countless people in the lifestyle over the years and many have a problem with deceitful behavior. My 2 cents, if you want to play with a couple, there are many out there who don't care if you are married or not. Is it really worth it to pretend just to get laid? Just sayin.

So if this is in fact the case, then posing as a couple when you're not really one is being deceitful. Not much different than a married guy lying about being single. Bottom line, both are lying to get what they want. I'm not here to judge, not my style. However, I have talked to countless people in the lifestyle over the years and many have a problem with deceitful behavior. My 2 cents, if you want to play with a couple, there are many out there who don't care if you are married or not. Is it really worth it to pretend just to get laid? Just sayin.
That is exactly where I was going with my perspective. I feel like they could open a new world of dynamic with honestly

And what about gangbang???
Idk. When I have sex with a guy for me it's about him, giving him as much pleasure as I can, that's my true kink.

In a gangbang I feel like I won't be able to please everyone 100%, having to take turns and see what they can use, instead of what they want, I feel like it will leave me dissatisfied with my performance.

I would prefer to tell them that each of them has an hour alone with me and that they can do whatever they want.

Idk. When I have sex with a guy for me it's about him, giving him as much pleasure as I can, that's my true kink.

In a gangbang I feel like I won't be able to please everyone 100%, having to take turns and see what they can use, instead of what they want, I feel like it will leave me dissatisfied with my performance.

I would prefer to tell them that each of them has an hour alone with me and that they can do whatever they want.
Good girl

Back