Should lesbians taste bbc

I’ve turned out a few lesbians after having a threesome w/ me. It’s amazing to watch to watch 2 women turn into complete BBC sluts fighting over your cock. Unfortunately, women are way more territorial and insecure than men so…it always led to a clusterfuck of emotions afterwards 😑

I was a lesbian til i had my first bbc, and since then i’ve been bisexual. But strictly for BBC. Penetration from anything else was never the same again, I think anyone who has a hole should have it stuffed with black dick tbh. It’s a sexually validating and affirming experience and i would also let a hung bull stretch out my partner too
I would love stretch your partner

Before turning our babysitter we used to post online for bi / lesbian bitches who wanted to eat my wife's cunt. One of them looked, dressed, and thought she was 100% lesbian, but wanted to try a bbc for the first time. they wered doing 69 and I shove my meat right where she was. the exp was outlandish for both sides. She with my dick balls deep in her and going crazy and I the target of her really awkward language. No n-word, but wow, a mix of hate and hidden love, very aggressive. At one point in time, I thought she really meant it and she'd cut my dick, and then I came. Fucking hell, that was shocking and hot. Made me believe they only got ideological issues with black men due to demeanor and bad press. We never saw her again though.

I picked these two up at a gay bar. 🤷🏾👌🏾🌷 they both tasted bbc

Holy *******! I'm amazed that bitch wasn't crippled the way you destroyed that pussy! Several extremely hot points. The other girl standing there rubbing her clit while watching. Also, you using the other girls back as a support while fucking her friend. Haven't seen ruthless fucking like that in a while. Nice work!!

Last edited:
Holy *******! I'm amazed that bitch wasn't crippled the way you destroyed that pussy! Several extremely hot points. The other girl standing there rubbing her clit while watching. Also, you using the other girls back as a support while fucking her friend. Haven't seen ruthless fucking that in a while. Nice work!!
When you get an opportunity like that, you can't disappoint.

I have a fantasy of fucking a lesbian white girl and make her cum.
I want to give her an experience of hardcore bbc fuck.
Anyone else such fantasy?
Maybe you have not realized the concept of what a real lesbian is. They don't like or care for men at all what so ever... So the chances of that are probably slim to none. Now on the other hand a BI woman could be a high option and maybe an easier find to explore.

Back