Should I?

Obviously your life and relationship with your husband but what do you gain from doing this and not telling him before hand?

Second, noticed from your profile pics that you do bareback, is that the plan with five random guys (six plus your regular) who you do not know and are likely all super clean (sarcasm)?

Finally, do you trust your Bull to be able to protect you if things get out of hand and you want to stop?

Last edited:
Have had 5 men at once including hubby, who had the least amount of "action" of course. It was at a house party in a separate room, and after a couple glasses of wine to relax with. As soon as things got started and I had the first big dick in my mouth, it was all fun! Even though they'll be there to use the hell out of your body, you will be getting serviced by them to the extreme, too. Make them do all the work. There will be lots of great (some multiple) pleasurable orgasms for you, and when it comes time for them to "release" just let it happen and enjoy wherever and however they cum - deep inside you and/or all over on you. It will all be good nasty, naughty fun. P.S. Have them take a few pics and short vids with YOUR phone for your hubby.

My opinion bad idea, first he's too demanding and aggressive with with his attitude. Second if you and your husband haven't agreed to any of this that's breaking trust if you go through with it because you're cheating and third this is someone you don't actually know well and he's expecting you to go alone with a bunch of unknown men? That's fucking trouble, this is how women end up in emergency rooms with police reports because it turns into gang *******. If you're on here asking you already know but in the end you're grown and make your own decisions.

Back